God Terror

Kimberly was wondering around in the park that day visiting the glorious nature that was ever peaceful and great place to be around in a busy city. She loved going there to meet her friends the squirrel brother, deer,3 blue birds, and owl. She is most likely comfortable about being around and more of a outgoing person than most people would assume. However, as she was heading right into the forest she heard a huge blast in the city that smoke was arising there which she had no clue what it could be. Hurrying back to check on what the rucus was about she could hear terrorizing screams from being attacked by someone that were to threaten them by its God terror.

Intro: Goku Black Channel 2

"People of earth, I am your true God and you shall be my supporters." A voice up above speech as Kimberly looked up to see a person with black hair, wore a grey shirt over black, black saggy pants, and white boots.

'What the hell? Who the heck does this person think he is? A god?' Kimberly thought.

More destruction after another was harming the citizens to get to a safe place underground to stay out of the destruction person himself. Goku Black. Kimberly stood there in 'awe' wondering why this so called, "God" is destroying everything that was never meant to be. Her thoughts were cut off by a teenage boy with blue hair holding a sword in protection.

"Miss, you need to leave here its too dangerous!" He said.

"Dangerous? He's probably upset about something." Kimberly reassured.

"Upset? That being is a monster and killed many civilians!" He remarked.

She huffed and said," We'll see and i'm going to talk to him." Kimberly began to walk off as the teenage boy stared at her in shock that she had no sense of fear in her. 

Kimberly refused to listen to Trunk's warning. Goku Black is yet to destroying the city and by that the young girl has something in her sleeve. Will Black listen or kill the young human? Find out on the next Dragon Ball Super Play Date!