Jill Sandwich

With the entire month of being the daughter of Wesker it has been very time consuming for him. Many members begin to see him lose interest in his work and fall behind on some of his responsibilities. Whenever you were around he could never get anything done and he worried about you all the time.

You were his diamond that he watched over more than anything else. No one could tell you what to do or raise their voice only he could. And if anyone did they would lose a rank or even worse no one would see them again.

“Yo! Marcos! Have you seen Charles?”

“Sorry, Alex. Have no idea where he disappeared to.”

“Damn. He owes me $60 bucks man!”

“Well shit! Maybe you can get it out of his life insurance!”

The workers yell at each other from across the lab till Wesker comes in looking around the room making them both freeze in place. Walking around he checks under the tables and leaves the room. Both men go back to work in silence.

Going into another room he looks around at the workers and then the cafeteria, library, training field and finally his own office. Sitting on his chair he takes off his shades looking at his laptop going through the security cameras. “BOO!”

you pop out from between his legs making him jump up a bit. “Scared you daddy!” You say cheerfully and you see him release a relaxing breath before lifting you up onto his lap. “Is this where you have been hiding all day?” He says sliding his finger on your cheek wiping away crumbs. Scooting back he looks at the 4 bags of empty chips and 2 cokes. Raising an eyebrow he leans back on his chair and you pout looking away to the side knowing you are in trouble.

“I won't do it again, daddy.”

“Clean up your mess.” He sets you down and you pick up everything throwing it away and run back to his side saluting. “Mess has been cleaned up daddy!” you say with a side smile making his eyes glow with warmth at how adorable and energetic you are. There is  never a bad day with you and you rarely cried. But that's because he made sure nothing made you cry.

The days flew by with the small routine.

Mornings you both would brush your teeth in sync and you trying to do as many push ups and sit ups as he did. Breakfast was the important meal of the day that he pressured you in the most. Lunch was light foods but no chips.. rip..

When you both ran you tried to keep up with him and when you stopped he would come back for you with some water and keep running.

While he did his push ups and you got tired you would lay on his back as he did them.

But during the evening run you both heard a loud crash. Jill fell in a hole a bolder was slowly sliding itself inside. “Jill!! Just hold on!!” Chris screamed out punching and shoving the boulder. Wesker lifted you over his shoulder walking over watching Chris punch the rock.

“Chris! Steroids aren't allowed in the BSAA!”

Setting you down Wesker covers your ears so you won't hear him. “You fucking beast! You can do it! You are the best! Punch that rock like you punch those zombies! Grow some balls! Harder Chris! If you don't get yo shit together Jill is going to become a Jill Sandwich!”

Chris yells punching the boulder till it moves away and he reaches down taking out Jill.

“Jill! You almost became a Jill Sandwich!” Piers yells out and you see him smiling widely. Running out of Wesker's hands you stop in front of him with your hands behind your back and Piers stops screaming looking at you blushing for a bit. “Hey. How have you been.” He asks and you smile looking to the side. “Okay.” You answer sweetly.

“Chris is cool don't you think? He punched a boulder! I bet your daddy can't punch a boulder.” Piers crosses his arms on his chest looking away with a smile.

Looking at him angrily with your hands in fists you punch his face. “My daddy can punch boulders! My daddy is more stronger and way more smarter than Chris! My daddy can beat Chris any time!”

Wesker is just silently screaming in his head. “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!”

But the other side of his head is going.

I will destroy the Redfield! I can do it! I am the greatest! I have the best daughter! Punched the fuck out Piers!”  

After the statements Wesker would do even more things such as heavy lifting when you were around just so he could impress you.
Training to defeat Chris. You would run back and forth getting him bottles of water and towels as he did more bench pressings, squats, stretches, cardio and pull ups.

“YAY! My daddy is super duper strong!” You cheered him on as he arm wrestled Chris.

“No way! Chris is the strongest!” Piers cheered on Chris.

You started to see Wesker losing strength in his arm as it got lower.

“Daddy?” You say a bit worried and he looks at your worried face as you stopped cheering.

“I won't lose to Chris in front of her.”

Growling he summons all of his strength lifting his arm back up making Chris grab the end of the table as Wesker slowly moved Chris's arm till his hand touched the pad.

“WOOO!” You cheered jumping up and down as Wesker forced himself up to lift you up in his arm not carrying if it hurt. Kissing his cheek he blushed red out of embarrassment from all the members and employees around him. “My Daddy Is the Strongest!”

Sticking your tongue out at Piers who sticks his tongue out back at you and Wesker flicks Piers's forehead for sticking his tongue out at you. “Ow!” He says rubbing his forehead.

“Daddy that wasn't nice.” You say looking at Piers worried. “Don't care.” Wesker says with a smirk seeing how worried you are for the boy. “Don't you worry for daddy when he's hurt?” He asks you and you look at Piers and at Wesker and wrap your arms around his neck. “My daddy.” You say childishly as he holds your head close smirking.