Chapter 30 - Meet and Greet

I woke up in the middle of the floor on a bean bag in Jack's basement the next morning next to Ava. The boys were on the couch and some were on a giant mattress on the floor. Cam was laying by Nash and Matt.

    I picked up my phone to see what time it was. 3am. Why am I awake? After checking Twitter, I locked my phone and tried falling back asleep.

    "Paige." I heard someone whisper. I looked over to the giant mattress.

   "Huh?" I unlocked my phone and shined it to see who was talking. It was Cam. He got up and walked over me.

   "Can I talk to you?" He asked. I got nervous and stood up. We walked to the other side of the room.

   "Soo what's up..?" I asked.

   "So when I was in the hospital, did you really come and visit me a lot with the boys?"

   "Yeah of course! Why?" We were whispering. I unlocked my phone and set it on the pool table so it wasn't pitch black.

   "I saw that giant teddy bear you got me, me and my mom love it. I'm surprised you were so caring about me, I just wanted to say thanks." He said.

   "Seriously no problem, I would do anything for you!" I smiled.

   "So I heard you have a thing with Jack?" He brought up.

   "I guess so, I don't know."

   "I really was interested in you, how'd Jack win you over so quick?"

   I nervously laughed. "Uhm, I don't really know.. I just think he's pretty cute and uh yeah I don't know. He's sweet."

   "I can be sweet." He smiled.

   "So what are you saying? That you want something with me?" I asked.

   "I don't want to get in between you and Jack though."

   "Oh." I looked at the ground.

   "Hey sorry I didn't mean to make anything awkward for you.. I just really wanted to say thanks for the support." He hugged me tight, and I hugged him back.

   When he released me from the hug, he was looking at me. It was really dim in the room, so I could hardly see him, but I could make out his messy hair and the smirk he had on. Slowly, he leaned in to kiss me and I couldn't resist. I kissed him back. It was pretty long, like 15 seconds. We both had our arms around each other.

    I broke up the kiss and looked at him for a minute. He bit his lip, and I honestly couldn't contain myself. I kissed him again for even longer.

    We both stopped at the same time. I couldn't decide whether that felt extremely amazing or extremely wrong. Me and Jack weren't even together, but I felt like I was cheating.

   "I like you Paige." He grinned, causing me to smile.

   "We should probably go back to sleep before one of them wakes up." I suggested. We still had our arms wrapped around each other.

   "Yeah, yeah." He pecked my lips before he released me.

   "Night Paige."

   "Night Cameron." We both smiled and walked back to where we were sleeping. I'm not sure how fast he fell asleep, but I just couldn't. I sat there for the longest time with the biggest butterflies in my stomach. Who's kiss felt more right..? Jack or Cameron?

Jack or Cameron?

Jack or Cameron....

Jack or Ca...