Chapter 5 - Dreaming

I was walking around the restaurant, making sure everyone was fine. I walked past the boys and smiled at Jack.

Jack's POV

She walked past our table and grinned at me. I couldn't help but smile.

"You think she's cute?" My best friend Jack said quietly so only I would hear.

"Yeah" I replied, looking at her in the kitchen. She smiled at me.

"Get her number bro."

"I ran into her by the bathroom and asked for it and she said she'd catch up with me before we left."

"Nice." Jack hit my back.

"So that girl Paige is pretty cute. Should I get her number?" Cameron said.

"Uhhh no." Jack said.

"Why not?" Cameron looked confused.

I looked at Jack. I think he was trying to help me.

"Well, what if she's like, an obsessed fan. I mean she already knew who we were. You don't want to get into something crazy. She would probably hide you in her basement."

"Her? Nah man. She doesn't seem like one of those girls. She's hot...I want to see her again." Cameron raised his eyebrows.

I suddenly got jealous. Maybe Paige is more interested in Cameron.

"I'll get her number for you?" I suggested.

"No I can do that myself."

Cameron got up from the booth and walked over to the kitchen. He greeted Paige and talked to her until she wrote down her number on a napkin. He walked back to the booth smiling. Jack looked at me.

Paige came over with the check. As we all put our money in, she looked at me. Her eyes are so gorgeous. Alluringly blue.

"Thanks for coming guys. It was fun."

We all said thank you and bye. Everyone got up and started leaving.

"Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick, I'll catch up." I said.

One by one they went out the door. When I couldn't see them anymore, I went over to Paige.

"So, could I get that number?" I tried being as flirty as possible.

She laughed and handed me a little piece of paper. I put it in my pocket.

"I never actually introduced myself. I'm Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. I held out my hand. She shook it and said:

"And I'm Paige May Holland. But you can call me anytime." She winked. Smooth.

I laughed. "See ya later, Paige May."

Paige's POV

"Bye Jack Finnegan." I waved.

When my shift was over, I folded my apron and put it in the cupboard. I clocked out and got in my car. I sat there for a second, taking in what just happened. This is so crazy. Its like something you hear about in a Magcon fan fiction. Wow. I wonder what Ava would say about this.. She's pretty much in love with Nash Grier. My phone vibrated. I saw a text from Jack.

J: Hey gorgeous. I'd love to see you again. Can I call you tomorrow?

P: Of course! :)

J: Alright, goodnight. :)

P: Night. :)

I wiggled in my seat. This feels like a dream. I opened Twitter and was about to tweet when I saw a tweet from Jack, (Who I was already following.)

"@jackgilinsky: Great night. Met someone special"

I decided to Retweet it.

"@paigemholland: Can't stop smiling. "

I started my car. Again, my phone vibrated. Jack retweeted my tweet, then he followed me.

Am I dreaming?