Chapter 10

*Time Skip*

*EDDIES POV*

"Can I talk to you" Carrie said and we went outside to the back of the garden. "What is it?" "I.... I'm Pregnant." She said quietly I wrapped my arms around her and squealed "i don't know what to do Eddie" "do you want to keep it" "i think so I'm just so young I don't think I can handle being a mum" "I'm sure you can, don't worry about it, have you told Tobi?" "How did you know it was him" i felt rlly awkward "oh err I kinda walked in on you two making out" she blushed bright red "well fuck" she laughed. "I haven't told Tobi yet" "what haven't I been told" Tobi said as he came up to us "well I'll just leave you two to it" I said and walked off to find human life.

*Carrie's POV *

"Well I'll just leave you two to it" Ed said as she walked away probably to find Harry. "Carrie?" Tobi said. "Babe what's wrong" "I'm scared" I managed to whisper he wrapped his arms around me "what is there to be scared of"he said. I took his hand and led him to my bathroom. I told him to close his eyes. I took the pregnancy test out of the cupboard and handed it to him. " Tobi open your eyes" he looked at the test and then back at me, "oh my god" he whispered to himself before wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up. He pressed his lips against mine. "I love you so much" he said and kissed me again. "I love you too" i said.