China White and Ruby Red

Penelope POV

Jeffrey uses his drill to make his little zombie lover 'complete'. That's what makes John shoot at him. I chuckle, as well as the others. "Oh John. You should have really listened to the masters Lady. Don't you get that all of us are already dead?", Jeffrey asks him, proceeding in his plan, while I take Johns Gun from his hands, thankful for wearing gloves. Anti-Fingerprint. "I can't allow you to harm my James' guests now, can I?" I chuckle. "Hey Penny.. May I have that gun?", Richard asks me. "Sure. Keep it. No weapons allowed in here for us mortals anyways.", I chuckle and toss it over to him, making sure the safety is in. He catches it skillfully. "This is a real beauty. Thanks.", he chuckles James returns to my side. "Now, before we move on to dessert.. I have to do something and I wanted each and every one of you to be here as I do this.." James gets on his knees in front of me and I cover my mouth, looking at him. "My darling Penelope.. Would you be my Queen? Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I smile at him and nod. "I'd love to." He slips a blood diamond onto my finger, kisses my hand, as the others applaud, then my lips. I cup his face in my hands, savouring the kiss and tears of joy trail down my cheeks. I let him go and he takes my hand in his. "You all have come here to honor me, but to me you are the image of success. Books are written about you. You have become legendary. I see each and everyone of you as equal and I'd love for you to join me.. For dessert." They all clap as James rings a bell and I take a seat again, eating my salad. Sally brings in a completely high man. "You'll leave me alone for another year for this, right?", she asks James. "As always.", he answers and Mrs. Evers comes in, serving a plate full with knives. They each choose one they like and circle the man like prey. Sally walks up to me and smiles brightly as she sees the ring. "I see he asked you. Congratulations." "What's that guy on? He seems as high as a kite.", I chuckle and she giggles. "A lot of China white." I hug her goodbye as she leaves the room and slowly raise a fork to my mouth as James taps the man on his back. "Pardon me, Sir.", he smiles and as the guy faces him he plunges his knife deep into his guts. Soon they all join in, stabbing the man to the ground, as James special guest goes nuts on the ground and I eat the last bit of my salad. The metallic scent of blood laying heavy on my tounge and in my lungs. "Thank you for the fine meal, Mrs. Evers.", I tell the woman. She smiles at me, somewhat longingly looking at my ring. I understand at that second. She loves James. She really does. But he doesn't love her. "And I am sorry." Her eyes snap up to meet mine. "Don't apologize, darling. He loves you. I knew it from the first day on, when you checked in.", she says softly. As the clock strikes 23. 59 they all say goodbye to me and James and fade away. Me and my fiancé leave his room and enter mine, laying down on my bed. I softly kiss his lips. "I can't believe you asked me to marry you.", I admit to him. He chuckles and kisses my lips, strokes my cheek. "I can't believe you didn't think I would." "Touché.", I chuckle and he smiles, scanning my face. Every little inch of it. He pulls me closer. That's when he enters the room. "Penelope. Who is he? Are you cheating on me? Where am I?" I look at Louis. "Well.. You are at my new home. We aren't a couple anymore. I broke up with you months ago. Also.. He is my fiance. And by the way.. You're dead." "You.. broke up with me.. You were my purpose in life, Penny..", he mumbles and then fades through the wall and into nothingness. "I hope wherever the place is, he visits in his days as the ghost he is now, he suffers.", I grumble and James chuckles. "Look at you, my love.. I have a good influence on you." I smile and kiss his cheek. "You do. Now.. I want to take a bath." He looks at me, his eyes widening as I slip off my dress and walk towards the door. "What are you waiting for, my love? Will you join me or not?" Immediately he loosens the bow around his neck and slips off his clothes, following me to the bathroom. I fill the huge tub with water and slip in. He follows shortly after, wrapping his arms around me from behind and his lips trail along my neck, jaw and ear. He nibbles at my earlobe, before kissing it. His body pressed against mine. "I didn't expect to see you like this before our wedding night.", he mumbles. "That night you'll see me completely different. I'll wear red. Just for you. My skin will be freshly moisturized, my hair will smell like cherry blossoms and rain. My lips will taste like wine and I will make you loose your mind when I dance for you and only you.", I say softly. "I can't wait..", James breathes. His breathing has become heavy as I talk and he presses lingering kisses on my jaw. "Neither can I."