Why me? Why does it had to happen to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? God...

When I finally calmed down I stood up from floor and looked into the mirror stating at my reflection and pointing out every single flaw.

I washed my face before redoing my make up to hide the bruises I got from the beatings Justin gave me.

The bell already went so I was late to lesson...can this day get any worse?

I walked out of the toilets looking around for people but everything was clear. I walked down the hall towards my class slowly from all the pain in whole body before opening the door catching everyone's attention.

Mrs.Williams:"Selena your late." She said looking at me like I was a piece of dirt. Well thanks for stating the obvious.

Me:"I know and I'm sorry." I mumbled looking down. I heard girls giggling and when I looked up it was the schools slut Hailey Baldwin aka Justin's girlfriend staring at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the teacher.

Mrs.Williams:"Detention after school."

Me:"But-"

Mrs.Williams:"No buts. These are school rules so don't argue and go sit down." I rolled my eyes once again and took my sit at the back right behind Justin. He's in all of my classes that's why I can't even enjoy my lessons.

Justin:"Not so innocent now huh?" He turned on his sit to look back at me but I ignored him.

Justin:"Don't fucking ignore me when I'm talking to you bitch or else you'll get another ass beat!" He hissed and I quickly looked at him.

Justin:"I asked you a question."

Me:"W-what? I-I didn't hear you." I lied not wanting to get in more trouble.

Justin:"What? Are you deaf?" He snapped once again and I could feel my eyes burning but I blinked the tears away. I couldn't let him see me weak all the time.

Me:"No." I said quietly.

Justin:"Whatever." He turned back around rolling his eyes.

Justin:"Slut." I heard him mutter.

I ignored him and opened my book answering the questions that were on the board.

Chaz:"Hey Selena?" He called after me from the sit on my right. I looked at him shocked. He never has called me by my first name.

Me:"Yeah?"

Chaz:"Can you help me? I'm kinda stuck." My eyes widened as I stared at him. Did he actually ask for help? He would just grab my book and copy my work other times. What's different now?

Chaz:"Hellooo earth to Selena." He waved his hand in front of my face bringing me out of my daze. I looked down feeling my cheeks burn from embarrassment causing Chaz to chuckle. He chuckled? He chuckled!

Me:"Right sorry. Yeah I'll help."

Chaz:"Thanks." He smiled. What's going on? Why is he acting like this? Is this a prank? Am I on TV?

I showed him my book and started explaining.

---------------

It was finally end of the day and I was on my way to isolation.

I stood in front of of the door and sighed. This is the first time I'm here and I'm nervous as fuck. I don't know why.

Miss Laird:"Selena? What are you doing here? Are you lost?" She kept on asking looking at me shocked. I looked around the room to find everyone staring at me. Some students I don't even know but only one caught my eye. Justin. Great. Is there any room in this school that I'm not in with Justin?

Me:"No actually I have a detention for being late for class?" I said but it came out more like a question.

Miss Laird:"Oh well okay....erm....take a sit behind Justin please." She pointed at the spare chair behind him. You gotta be joking.

I looked down and walked to my sit not looking at anyone but I could feel all eyes burn through my back. Well this is gonna be fun.

_______________________________

So what do you guys think? To be honest it was fun writing this one chapter and I'm looking forward to writing the others that are coming.

I hope you guys like it.

Please.

Comment.

And.

Vote.

Till next time 😘😘