Chapter 6. The Yule Ball Pt 1

The slytherin table at breakfast. 30 th of November (why? Idk)

"So who are you taking to the Yule Ball, Alaura?" Asked Pansy Parkinson.
"Ummm, the Yule ball?"
"Yes. It's a ball that is at Yule. Who are you taking?"
"1. I hadn't heard of it until you said it so it's unlikely that I'd have  a date.
2. Who are you taking?"
*giggles* "Draco Malfoy!"
"Why would you want to take that stuck  up person romantic icey crow kangaroo?" But I didn't say those exact words.
"HES NOT A  person romantic icey crow kangaroo!" She said heatedly
" who are you taking Millicent?" I asked before she tried to hex me to death
" Both Vincent Crabb and Gregory Goil have asked me. I don't know who to choose."
"Neither. They are both goons."
"HEY!"

person romantic icey crow kangaroo swaggerd up to the table.
"What where you saying about my friends, Alaura, was it?"
" that they are goons and your a  perfect romantic icey crow kangaroo."
"Says you. I've seen who you hang out with. No wonder you haven't got a date to the ball. It ok if a guy doesn't have one but for a girl, it's just sad."
"I don't care if I have a...."

A hag in a bottle green dress with curly blonde hair, a dragon skin handbag, oversized heels and a levitating quill and pad arrived behind me.

"The one and only fire master, the Durmstrang Girl, has no date? Ohhh lets get that down, shall we?" She said to the quill.
Rita skeeter. Ugh.
"Rita skeeter, what not a pleasure."
" the Durmstrang Girl is snarky about Great Young Malfoys truth." She muttered as the quill scratched furiously. "Hello Alaura! The girl who lived."
" what?"
"No don't write that. No." The quill sucked back in the ink.
Why couldn't I read her mind?
"What do you mean,the girl who lived. Of us it another lie for popularity?"
"Doesn't know own past, very rude. This is gold!"
"TALK TO ME! YOU CALL ME RUDE BUT YOU WONT TALK TO YOUR GUESTS! YOU JUST LIE!" I yelled
" Girl flippes out."
"I do believe I banned you from the grounds, Rita." Said Someone calmly
"I... Errrr...." the quill and parchment caught alight as Dumbledore arrived and took a glance at it. "HEY!" She yelled.
"I think professor Mcgonagall would escort you out."
" Certainly, Professor." She said crispy while taking Rita's arm harshly and dragging her out the hall. She's a boss.
" Thank you, Professor Dumbledore, sir!" I said
"No problem!"
"Is what she said true, sir? She says a lot of lies, but this one might be true. About me being the girl who lived. If that's even a thing."
"Yes she does say a lot of lies. Maybe to find answers,you should talk to people who would know best. They could help you there..." he turned around leaving me dumbfounded. Before I even knew it, I was sitting back down with Malfoy.

"You know something Malfoy. I know you do." I said looking into his eyes. "There's no point lying to me."
"I know something but I don't know if it's true."
I smiled. I looked around the hall.
"So how old is Hogwarts?"
"About 1000 years old."
" What cool stuff has happened?"
"Well. A blah blah....." his voice faded away as I looked him in his eyes. He was distracted. Good. I started reading his thoughts. His head was messed up. He was so egotistical. Lost house elf to Harry Potter, that was cool. He didn't know much. I found something. I looked harder. And he knew that I was adopted, but he didn't know who my parents where. He blocked me out.
"So you are a legilamemse"
"No." I said "I was looking at Professor Snape who is standing behind you"
His eyes filled with terror as he turned around. I put on my best snape voice
"ten points from slythernin.." i said before running to the Ravenclaw table.

"I need your help. Who would have any idea on seacret famous people?" I asked Franny and Scarlett.
"Dumbledore?" Franny said
"He sent me on this quest."
"Bathilda Bagshot might have an idea. Dumbledore sent you on this, so he knows, and she's a Dumbledore expert, so she knows!"
"Scarlett you are a genius!"
"See what I mean? You hang out with this lot! Could be worse, could hang out with griffidores. This is why you are dateless!"
"Piss off Malfoy!" Graces said eating a donut as she arrived
"Ugh not yo..."
"Piss off."
"Yo.."
"Piss off."
I looked hard into Malfoys eyes. I thought; you, and your goons will ask out Hermiony Granger and fight over her, you will then fight over Millicent Bulstrose. Then over Hagrid. Go.
"Alaura?" Francesca asked
Malfoy went into a trace and so did his goons. They walked over to the griffindore table. I dragged the girls up,much to Graces disgust.
"He stole Cedrics glory!"
"Come on."
We arived in time to see Malfoy propose to Hermiony. Grace gave him a half finished donut as a ring. Then Crabb stole the ring and proposed, then Goyle. They started fighting on the floor before going over to Millicent. Then Hagrid. The whole hall was in hysterics before I finally relied my mental grip. I avoided Snapes gaze, I couldn't read his mind, and I wasn't going to try.