Amaimon X Reader ~ one

You let out a huff of frustration as you slumped down on your bed, leaning against the wall. Boredom was very frequent during the summers, even at true cross Academy. Your dorm room was filled with tons of random stuff. If you had a roommate, you were sure they would kick you out due to your messiness. Books were laying everywhere, along with paper and some candy wrappers.

Your phone read 2:05PM, and you knew there was nothing good at all to do around here.

Standing up, you grabbed a small bag which held some of your important belongings in it (and by important, I mean some money, your DS, and phone) and stretched.

((Time to go for a walk,)) you thought to yourself. Maybe you'd go visit Rin and Yukio; your two closest friends at the academy.

Walking out the door, you closed and locked it behind you, before leaving the building.

~got five votes, so as I promised, I'm continuing. Thanks to all of you who are actually interested in my stories. However, it will be continued in parts due to my busy schedule~

~Time skip~

You walked, a bit slowly, down the streets. It was a relaxing, sunny evening, so you thought you'd just enjoy the walk before rushing to your friends' place.
Oddly, there wasn't many people out right now. Most of them were probably on vacation, since it was summer and all, but it was still oddly empty.
As you walked, you began to get an eerie feeling; sort of like you were being watched. Yet, you shrugged the feeling off. You always got that feeling when you were alone, since you were somewhat paranoid. So, you just blamed the paranoia for that this time as well.
When you reached Rin and Yukio's building, you stopped, hesitating for a moment before knocking on the door.
A moment later, the door opened to reveal Yukio.
"Oh," he blinked. "Hey (y/n)." He smiled. "I didn't expect to see you around during summer."
You shrugged. "Meh, there's no where interesting to go anyways. So I decided to hang around here."
"Well," he said, stepping aside. "Come on in. Rin is... Still in bed." He sighed.
Suddenly, you got an idea. "I can go wake him up~" you suggested, a grin appearing on your face.
"Be my guest." Yukio smirked.

Running up to Rins room, you opened the door. He lay curled in his bed, his back turned towards the door.