#1

You're getting ready to go on an "adventure" as you and Cameron like to call long walks along the side of the park were you two played on and grew up together. Not trying to look too girly you decide to put on a pair of legging ,and one of Cams sweaters he left at your house the previous night. You throw your hair up in a messy ponytail, put on some vans, grab your phone and head out the door.

As you reach the benches were Cameron would regularly be sitting at waiting for you, you realize he hasn't showed up yet and decide to switch rolls and do what he ALWAYS does when you're late. Grabbing your phone from your pocket you turn it on to see the lock screen wallpaper which is a picture of Cameron shaping a heart with his hands. Sliding your fingers across the screen, automatically pressing the message icon then clicking on Cameron and your conversation you begin spamming him with "hurry up cam!" ,"c'mon cam where are you sir", "excuse me, are you dead?","CAMERON!!!!" ect. Putting your phone in your pocket it suddenly beeps, new message from Cameron "I see you". What a weirdo you think to yourself while looking up slightly noticing a pair of familiar black and white vans. "Hey gorgeous" he says with an adorable smile, reaching his arms towards you. Holding both his hands he helps you stand up then wraps his large arms around your waist while you slightly wrap yours around his neck."I miss you Camwwin" you squeal in the baby voice he loves, still holding on to each other."Missed you too princess"he whispers in your ear sending chills down your spine.You two walk along the park for hours talking about the everyday topics ,holding hands,making silly jokes,and falling more and more in love with each other.

•••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• ••••••••

FIRST IMAGINE!!! I promise they will come out better,and much longer once i get the hang of it.Thanks for reading. <3 -Itzel