Day 1:Marsal:Another Day Another Experiment

Start from the beginning

"Just WASH YOUR FACE.You look like a hobo on crack with a skin disease and..."

"FINE!!Just shut up, that damn British accent of yours." I replied.

"You need to be more hygienic anyway."Elizabeth retorted.

Soon enough I was in the bathroom, staring at myself, a mere reflection. I needed to forget what happened, I need to wash away those memories, I need to wash this drool off my face. I turned on the water, and lathered my hands(with soup you sick bastard). Washing my face I imagined all the memories, sins and destruction going down the drain, as far away from me as possible(so 100 miles are now as far away as possible?). I dried my face with a nearby towel and looked back at reflection."As I wash away my dirt I wash away those sins."I felt a lot better I don't know why though. "Damn, this mirror needs some Gosh darn cleaning, I need to pick up some bleach."I walked out the bathroom, the place haunting and quiet also echoing. "Elizabeth!!",I called out.

She replied,"Elevator."

"Gotcha."

"What?"

"GOTCHA!"

"GOT WHAT?!"

I didn't know if she was being serious so I said,"GOT MILK!" I knew she had to face-palm after that comment. I walked back into the hall and boy was I right; Elizabeth at the end of the hallway hitting herself. I strolled towards the elevator. She wasn't pleased,"Hurry it up."

"Why is that my dear?"

"I will leave your ass and take the car if you don't." She pressed a button and the door started to close slowly.

I started to sprint towards Elizabeth saying,"It's a hover vehicle Beth get that right." As it was about to close I jumped in.

She gave a smug and said,"Took you long enough." Grasping for air I said,"Fuck..."I took a deep breath then breathed out,"you."

She said,"You needed the exercise."

I recovered and said,"Anyway, ground floor, if you may,"in a stereotypical rich English man's voice.

Elizabeth smacked my head against the button,"Enough with the stupid shit Marsal." The screeching sound of the rust against rust was playing in the background.showed the lack of oil or grease applied to the wheels.

My head was hurting but, I got up still continuing the accent,"Watch that language young lady."

She looked annoyed,"What?. I'm older than you."

I said in a more serious yet mocking tone tone,"Does it matter?I am a higher rank than you."

Elizabeth gave me a confused yet angry stare,"I should kick you down a level then."

The elevator stopped;it was the first floor;I walked out, and looked back at her."Ms.Elizabeth, you heard what I said, no amount of ass kicking shall change my mind.Now we need to find those quote, unquote 'zombies' I've heard about," making finger quotes. "The intel I gathered made them sound interesting and slightly dangerous. Also don't forget to put on the mask,where we're going you're going to need it." We got in my car or experimental all terrain vehicle or whatever names don't matter. When we got in the car I checked to see if she had her mask on,"Don't forget the mask". She had a worried face but, I didn't want her to get hurt she was the only female I know and that is a value because she keeps me sane. The hover car started to lift."I should point out I'm not great at driving."

Elizabeth replied,"Hover vehicles?"

I turned around and smiled,"Anything," at that moment Elizabeth knew fear. I put my floor and the gas and (as they say in spongebob) FLOOR IT!! Elizabeth was strapped in and screaming as I was going over 200 mph. Everyone 10 yards she had something to say, whenever it was,"Can you slow down", "YOU'RE GONNA CRASH!!", or my personal favourite,"WATCH OUT FOR THAT PERSON!!" The air from driving did feel cool and the warm sun did feel great however it was to quiet; well aside from Elizabeth's whining and frankly, I wanted to have a conversation, so I slowed down. Elizabeth stopped screaming, and calmed down. It was a few minutes of the sound of wind passing my ear and Elizabeth's breathing exercise.