Going nuts

I just leave Taylor sitting there and walk in. I dont say nothing to Cathy, just walk upstairs and look at Silas and say. Well, you were her first love are you happy? Why in the hell did I say that after all I found out and thats the first thing that comes out of my mouth. Silas looks at me and says '' What are you talking about?" I then tell him Taylor told me everything how you guys had sex on the counter and that was her first time ever thats why she done it again because she thought she was in love. He just looks at me and says Im so sorry, I will sleep in the guess room for the night..I start laughing he thinks I have lost my mind maybe I have. I tell him " Go for it, but he wouldnt be getting much sleep because that were Cathy is for the night and she would never have sex with you, she will make your night a nightmare." He doesnt know that side of her yet like I do and I'm even scared of it. I just look at him and smile and say it's ok. I just hope when I get even you feel the same thing I do. He doesnt say nothing, I can see it in his face how sorry he really is. I think I hope he dont feel the same I hope he feels worst. As I go back downstairs I look at Cathy and tell her she can join us, then as I get back outside Taylor says I should be going. I didnt say nothing back, other than come over this weekend I need a sitter. Now everything thinks I am losing it Silas, Cathy and Taylor. I am so happy my kids are sleeping right now and they dont know whats going on. Cathy then ask what is going on this weekend. I just tell her I want a girls night again, but I want to do it right this time. As the weekend comes around I start to get ready and Silas ask me where I am going I tell him out. I can tell that wasnt a good enough answer, but oh well. 8pm Taylor comes over I tell her there is a list of things for her, like the usally no soda, candy, and oh yeah no having sex with my husband. Cathy and I head back to the same night club we went to before with Taylor and that guy was there. He is so cute, then I start to think I am getting even with Silas one way or another as the night goes on I tell alittle about whats going on at home and I want to get back at my husband. I ask him if he would help me out?