Happy

I start walking up stairs and I can still hear him yelling, but cant make out everything he is say. As I walk in the bathroom he is standing there in his boxers with the shampoo in his hand. He then ask "Where in the hell did this come from and while is it in my shower?" My eyes got really big and I looked shocked. I told him I forgot it was in there. He then said " where did it come from and why is it here? Was there another guy here while I was gone?" I clear my throat and say no. He thinks I am lying, I can see it in his face. Nothing else is said and he jumps in the shower. I then say feel free to use the shampoo. I try not to laugh. He then says Haha very funny. I walk back downstairs look over at Cathy and tell her its all working out. She ask if she should leave, but I tell her its fine they can still stay, Silas is just going to either go to bed or to his office anyways. It's 10pm the kids are passed out on the floor again and Cathy and I are just sitting there still watching kid movies without the kids. Now this is lame.. I look over and ask if we should open a bottle of wine, Oh yeah she is always ready for wine. We walk out back and as 2 hours go by Silas walks out and ask if he can join. I am now speechless, this is not like him. He is being extra nice. He either feels bad for what he done or thinks I done something not sure yet. I am so sleepy can hardly keep my eyes open. I tell Cathy and Silas I have to get some sleep Cathy agrees we get the kids head upstairs and Silas walks up behind us. I put the kids in their bed and go lay down, Silas walks in and ask me if I'm to sleepy for sex, my stomach turns. Knowing he slept with another women then want to sleep with me. I dont think so. I tell him I am too tired. He then wants to know about the shampoo, I act like I am sleeping then he finally falls asleep. 830am I look over and Silas isnt there, I hear kids laughing and the smell of food. I walk down stairs and the kids are sitting at the island all four of them, but I dont see Cathy. I walk in the kitchen and all the plates are set and Silas almost has breakfast done. Five minutes later Cathy walks down stairs, she just got out of the shower and looks very happy. I am thinking UMM What is going on??? Breakfast-Cathy Happy and kids laughing.