WONDERWALL

WONDERWALL

in which a singer meets a famous youtuber on the views tour and the rest is said to be history

──────────༺༻──────────

social media
david dobrik x female oc

──────────༺༻──────────

DEDICATIONS
Inhumansx, adamsdriver, nataliaalianovas, -voidlegends, pychohale, Immortality-to-go, solobarnes, Winter326, orxngeheart, MURSWRITES, StarMistress97, DEMIE_GOD, voidsteffy

DISCLAIMER
I do not own any YouTubers or actors in this book I do however own Tyra Thompson Duhamel, and Mary Thompson.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This book ties into Inhumansx book called Focus, she owns Lacey Lina who does appear a lot in this book. Wonderwall will be split into two parts. The first part will take place before she meets David and what not, and will also be a short section. The second part will take place weeks before she meets David and follows their storyline after they meet. Please keep in mind that I wrote this at a time where a lot of this drama hadn't happened. Any negative comments will be deleted.

WARNING
Mentions of depression, and loss. If you feel uncomfortable with these things please do not read.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2.0
I am keeping this book up simply because I love Tyra and refuse to delete her story. I could always change the love interest but I'm way to lazy to sit down and plan out a different social media book. Plus I no longer like to write social media books as I feel like they don't really represent my writing that well. Anyone, I know a lot of stuff has since come out against David, and so there will be no book 2, plus like I said I have no means to write any more social media books ever again. They take up way too much time and are kind of annoying to write in all honesty. Also please keep in mind that I wrote this book when I was in high school so I wrote this book around the time of everything that I saw from David's videos.