Letter

My Dear redacted
I've been going insane without you here. I can't help but wish that we were in a better situation. I just thank god that you're mine because without you life would be hell. If you were here... well idk if I could help but kiss you. I know I'm nervous but well you're mine so I better get over my anxiety around you. Honey I'm constantly worried about you, thinking about you. Thinking about us and how it'll be. I've been thinking about our future since December 2016, so I really don't think it's too early to talk about anything at all. You do realized we've been together almost a year right? A year has flew by huh? And I'm still just as in love with you. I've never had a doubt about loving you. I've never thought maybe it was wrong. Because I know that I am truly completely undoubtedly unconditionally in love with you.
Honey you're mine. Nobody will take you from me you promise? I'm yours and I promise nobody will take me from you. I know I've given you reason to not trust me but I really hope you do because I'm sorry and  I promise I'll never lie.
I hope your Mom likes me.
I hope we are together Forever. I want to be yours Forever and Ever. I want to have your children. I mean childbirth scares me to the fullest but I would bare a child for you anyway. Oh, I hope you like me after, And during. I hope we can agree on names. Hm I wonder if you like the names I've written. I really like Julian and Shy and Saige. I Really like Cassie May and Scarlet Rayne and Misty Rose. Well I like a lot of names but I like those the most.
I like that we like some of the same things.
Along with the fact that you like music cause I really like music and music I'll play it ever once in a while.i like that you're mine but that's a given. I like your voice , I like your face. I like you. You know you're super amazing. And you know you're the best boyfriend. And the sweetest. And the only man that I ever want to be with or that I'll ever love. I Love You So much Honey. 
With Love,

Shannon E redacted
-401 words