1.03 The Big Guy

Inside an abandoned warehouse, Natasha Romanoff sat chained to a chair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Inside an abandoned warehouse, Natasha Romanoff sat chained to a chair. A punch came across her face.

"This is not how I wanted this evening to go." A man stood in front of her, speaking Russian.

"I know how you wanted this evening to go." Natasha replied back to him in the same language, "Believe me this is better."

"Who are you working for? Lermentov, yes?" Another can came beside her and leaned her chair back over the opening in the floor, "Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?"

"I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business." Natasha spoke as the man put her chair back on all fours.

"Solohob a bagman, a front." The man laughed, "Your outdated information betrays you. The famous Black Widow and she turns out to be simply another pretty face."

"You really think I'm pretty?" Natasha asked.

The other man approached again and grabbed Natasha's face and began twisting her jaw, "Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move our tanks. Tell him he is out of time. Well..." the man grabbed a tool and switched to English, ...you may have to write it down."

Natasha groaned as her cell phone began to ring. Another one of the men answered the phone. He turned to the one in charge, "It's for her."

The man threw the tool down, taking the phone and talking in Russian, "You listen carefully-"

Brooklyn spoke to the man in English, "You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the woman on the phone, or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby."

The man was in shock, placing the phone to Natasha's ear.

"We need you to come in." Brooklyn told her.

"Are you kidding me? I'm working." Natasha replied in English.

"This takes precedence."

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation. This moron is giving me everything."

The man looked at the other to, "I don't... give everything."

Natasha raised her eyebrows at him, "Look, you can't pull me out of this right now."

She could hear Brooklyn sigh on the other side of the phone, "Nat, Clint's been compromised."

Natasha paused, "Let me put you on hold."

She looked at the man for him to take the phone before kicking him in the shin. She then head butted him, causing him to fall to the ground. She then stood up, still tied to the chair, and kicked back one of the attackers.

She used the chair to her address, knocking the other down as she went to the other man. She slammed the leg of the chair onto the man's food and swung her head back to hit him in the face with her hair. She continued to take on the two men as they came for her.

The Avengers [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें