||Love Me Better||

Amanda Pov

Breakfast was delicous thanks to Jesse's first class cook and I was getting ready to leave until Jesse stopped me.

"Amanda wait...I have something to show you." Jesse said as he lead me to the backyard.

"What is it Jess?" I asked.

"Um...I just want to ask you something and it's very important. You see, when I first spotted you I thought about how beautiful and angelic you were and the ways that are spectacular. Where i'm getting at here is that you could love me better and I will too for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jesse asked holding Amanda's hands as she jumped into his arm happily.

"Of course I will." I grinned. 

"Have mercy." He grinned and place his lips on mine as I return the kiss.

"Aww." We heard everyone cooing over at us as Jesse puts his hand up to cover them as if they aren't there.

"I told you that it will work out." Joey said holding two thumbs up.

"I know it will. I just worried she'll reject me." Jesse said.

"Congrats and let this couple have quality time guys." Danny said.

"So when is the wedding?" Stephanie asked.

"Steph, they just got together and its too soon to start that." DJ corrected her sister as Stephanie pouts.

"Well, I didn't know or else it could be a set up." Steph glared.

"Not exactly sugar." Jesse said.

"You'll learn relationships when your older." I told her as she smiled and nodded.