||Touch My Heart||

Jesse Pov 

I was humming while cooking dinner for everyone that I saw Danny and Joey enter the room.

"Jess? What are you so happy about?" He asked.

"Just someone I have met." I smiled.

"No kidding. The smile tells us all." Joey said.

I giggled and said, "I've met the girl at the market today and asked her to be my date at the club I will be performing this Friday. She said yes!" 

"Calm down. Tell us about her." Danny said.

I paused and said, "I don't really know about her, but her name is Amanda. On Friday we will talk that night and see how it goes."

"Don't blow it Jess." Joey said.

I turn and glared over at Joey saying," All right Daffy Duck. Take your jelly and finish making your sandwich." I shove the jar flavor of strawberry to him as he huffed.

"Thank you." He mumbled before exiting leaving Danny with me.

"I know you'll do just fine on Friday Jess. Amanda may be a nice girl and if you both become a couple don't forget to let us meet her." He said.

"Thanks Dan. DINNERS READY!" I set the table up as everyone came in to gather around and eat.

My thoughts were on Amanda that couldn't stop being in my head and what she might wear this Friday. She really touch my heart today and hopefully she isn't like the other girlfriend i've had in the past.