Barracuda x Reader: Sharp

(Suggested by: Yoshikart219)

One day you walked with your friend Beat through a park. You loook to your right to see a triangle with one eye.

You "Hey who is that guy?"

Beat "Oh that's barracuda. He is quite a rude dude you shouldn't go near him"

You looked back at the triangle and he looked back at you. Quickly you dart your head the other way as you continue your walk with Beat.

-After the walk-

You wave goodbye to Beat as he went home while you whait at the park entrance. You turned around to go to your home then you bumped into something sharp as you fall backwards. Then you look up to see it was barracuda.

Barracuda "o-oh are you ok?"

His voice was kind of deep, but he definitely has worried tone. You look at your arm as you saw a cut, and barracuda looked at you shocked.

Barracuda "Oh my god I hurt you! Please come with me I have some bandaids at my place. It's not far from here..."

You nodded your head and got up with a help of berracuda's triangle tentacle thing. As you walk down the street you never thought he would be this kind. Once you two reached his apartment he unlocked the door and let you in. His home was filled with antique things and gadgets, and barracuda notice you looking around.

Barracuda "Eh. Sorry about the mess..."

(Y/n) "Are you kidding me this place looks cool in a historic way!"

He looked at you surprised.

Barracuda "heh heh usually people think I am a weirdo who likes garbage, so I took up on a mean personality like pink draft. B-but I don't do it all the time!"

He guided you to a couch and you sat down as he went into the kitchen for the bandaids. You continue to enjoy his home when he came back he carefully placed a bandaid on your arm with two triangle tentacles.

(Y/n) "Hey, I was wondering if I can call you cudda?"

Barracuda "Yeah shure all my friends call me that cause usely they want to say my name quick. I can't blame them for my long name."

(Y/n) "Also sometime do you want to hang out..."

Cudda was shocked no one has ever said that to him.

Barracuda "U-uh yeah shure!"

Ever since that day you and cudda started dating. No matter how sharp he is. He is soft on the inside.

---------------------------------