Chapter Five ( Awaited Truth)

The air was damp, my hands cuffed behind me. I struggled moving back and forth attempting tootip the chair. Tears rolled down my eyes, in failed attempts to brake free. Jake, Reg, and one other stood around the room. 

"We knew we would find you" 

Tossing my mothers old shirt by my feet, the man from the roof approached me. 

 "Your mother thought you could get away" smiled Bill. 

"Look what happened to her" Reg shrugged. 

The angle boiled inside me, I wanted grandfather, someone anyone had to save me. I screamed with tears in my eyes. 

"Tell me what is going on, do you have any souls at all" I screamed. 

Jake pulled my cuffs off and tossed me too the cold pavement. My hands flinched as tears dropped. 

"You're mom and dad were very powerful beings and what happens when two powerful beings have a child" Jake smiled. 

"The child takes on both of their parents powers, but it's duplicated by Ten when thus the parents are no longer in the picture" Reg continued. 

"If any mortal being were too gain the power they would be an unstoppable god" That is where you come in" Jake smiled. 

Reg tossed a gun towards Jake, picking it up he pointed at me. I slowly backed up only to see Bill Standing behind me. I cried and tried to understand what these crack heads were going on about. 

"Use your powers Emma" Reg said. 

Jake pulled back the trigger. He looked at Reg, with confusion. 

"She's supposed too do something right" Bill asked.  

I sat on my hands and knees begging for my life. Jake grabbed my arm, hoisted me then boot kicked me back down. 

"Fucking do something before I blow your brains out" Jake yelled

 "Jake what the fuck are you doing" Yelled Reg. 

"She's not going to use her powers if we don't scare her idiot" Yelled Jake. 

Bill fell to the ground in pain, Jake and Reg jumped back. John stood still tall holding a katana, as he looked at me then back at Jake. Swinging the sword he lunges at Jake and Reg. Jake pointed the hand gun towards John. 

"He's too dam fast" Reg yelped. 

Reg fell to the ground in pain, tied in his own belt buckle. Jake pinned around, grabbed John and pinned him John down. Jake pulls back the trigger and looks directly into my green eyes. 

"One of your friends Emma" He said taking a breath. 

Johns eyes dead locked into Jake. Jake looked surprised on how stubborn this guy was. I grasped myself too my feet. Jake one click away from ending John. Jake took his eyes off of John and onto me. 

"DOWN OR HE DIES" he yelled.

At that very moment every part of me broke. I fell to the ground and screamed, my hair turned too white, my skin, eyes and soul glowed white. Bill screamed as his face and body started too melt and soak my hands. John screamed kicking Jake into Reg. 

"H--elp --m---e" I cried. 

Reg started too melt he screamed in pain, as did John. 

"Take her out now!!!" Reg screamed. 

Johns shoes started too melt, as his Katana started to melt. Jake started loading the gun, my eyes locked on his. Jake pulled the trigger sending the bullet straight towards me. John grabbed jake running towards me. John pushing me towards the ground. John grabs my body in his arms and runs out of an old abandoned ware house. Jake and Reg yell, Jake running out with his half melted face and arm. 

"FUCK YOU" He screams. 

Randomly he stars shooting bullets, missing John each time. Fully I watch him carry me too safety, this knowing he doesn't fear me, I pass out.