Waking up Silver

Alpha's POV
The last thing I remembered before blacking out was my Zoe telling me she loved me.
As I came around I heard the raised voices of two women and the clanging of a knife being drawn .
I quickly got up and actually screamed when I saw my reflection in a mirror.

Zoe's POV
Alpha has been unconscious for almost a week now and staying inside the hunters camp for this long has slowly sapped my patience
The funny looks and comments the huntresses and their goddess give me are really getting to me

Suddenly Artemis try's to push past me into Alpha's tent, supposedly to check on him.  "No" I shout, blocking her way "no one but Apollo may enter this tent, especially you little huntress". She tried to push past me but I grabbed her by the arm and threw her away from the tent.
Drawing my knife I screamed at her " stay away from him, it's your fault the got hurt."
Suddenly a loud scream came from inside the tent and I hurriedly entered, knife raised, ready to defend my Alpha.

Alpha's POV
Zoe comes rushing in, knife raised , scanning the room for threats. " What is all the screaming about" she said worriedly. "It's horrible" I moan looking at myself in the mirror again. "I'm wearing silver"

Zoe looks at me like I am crazy and says " that's it, that's why you screamed like a little girl, because you are wearing silver".
I nod and Zoe snorts and throws me my clothes. " Get dressed and meet me outside" she says " there are some people who would like to see you".