Quest for a cure

A.N.
Hey guys I'm back with a brand new chapter for you all

Artemis's POV
Looking up towards the sky I turn to find the sun and in the loudest voice possible I shout " Oi, Hot head, get down here now"
As I watch a huge ball of fire appears in the sky. As it touches the ground it takes the shape of a well groomed man in a red Ferrari.

The man jumps out and yells " Damn little sis you didn't need to shout so loud".
" I'm older than you idiot" I say fuming angrily "Anyway  I didn't call you down here for me".

Zoe's POV
I watch open mouthed as the two sibling bicker then yell at the top of my voice " Hello, Remember me".
Artemis stops, looks at me and then says " Sorry, this idiot brings out the worst in me".
" Well if you are both done arguing can one of you please heal my alpha" I plead".
Apollo takes one look at alpha then quickly drops to his knees and starts pouring his godly powers into the wounds. Slowly the poison starts to exit Alpha's body and his wounds start to close.
" He will be out for a good few days" Apollo says seriously " but he should be alright as long as he has plenty of rest"

"Thank you my Lord" I say gratefully"and you too milady, if he had died I would not have been able to recover".

Apollo's POV
"You are very welcome pretty lady" I flirt as I smirk at her " it's always a pleasure to help a damsel in distress"
Suddenly Artemis turns to me as thumps me in the arm "behave" she says sternly " that's her soulmate lying there"

I watch as the Girl sits down next to the wolf and puts his head on her lap. She lovingly strokes his pelt and hums an old Greek lullaby