"Tonyyy."

Stopping abruptly, he spun around to look at her with a venomous glare "What?"

Nat took a intimidating stance and crossed her arms. "You need to sort this bullshit out Tony."

He looked at her as if she were crazy "I have to? But I didn't start it!"

"It doesn't matter who started it! Grow up and be the one to finish it."

"How can I when I can't even manage to get him to stay in the same room as me?" He scoffed, sarcastic and sour.

"Look-" Nat narrowed her eyes questioningly "whatever happened between the two of you... you have to sort it out before the mission."

Tony's bitterness dropped, taken place by a sudden misery. "I don't think I can do that Nat. He won't listen to me."

Nat gave a defeated sigh, taking a few shuffling steps towards the broken man and uncrossing her arms, giving him a soft look of concern "Do you want me to talk to him? Arrange a meeting? Anything?"

Tony shook his head, chewing on his bottom lip and fidgeting nervously with his watch, unclasping and clasping it again.  He looked down at his feet which he shuffled around awkwardly, a slight brush of blush heating up his face. Without looking up he spoke, his voice shook nervously, a gentle pained whisper "I kissed him Nat."

"Oh." She spoke quieter and sounded more surprised then she intended. "And it wasn't.." she clears her throat "He didn't appreciate that did he?"

He looked up and locked his sad hazel eyes with hers. "I don't know Nat I honestly don't know. He was being all playful and I kissed him and he kissed me back and then he just freaked out on me I just-I just don't know." His voice shook with emotion and he sniffled meekly before looking away and shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Tony?" Shit was he going to cry? He shook his head, scowling at himself and you could practically see him pushing his emotions away. Looking back up at Nat, his expression one of irritation, his eyes deathly blank.

"What?" He snapped at her, venom in his voice once again.

"I think you should really get some sleep Tony." Nat suggested carefully.

He sneered at her harshly "Oh fuck off."

Slightly stunned at his crazy mood change, Nat remained standing in the corridor as Tony strode off angrily. Jeez maybe I'd have better luck talking to Loki.

Back in the office Loki was still reading the mission files. "Can we have a moment alone." Nat directs towards Fury and the agent he was talking with, motioning at Loki.

Fury quips an eyebrow in question "Of course Romanoff." He confirms, ushering himself an the agent out of the room.

Nat sits herself on the table beside Loki who looks up at her innocently. "You and Tony need to talk." She states and watches as his face merges into a bitter glare, his eyes panic for a moment.

"I have absolutely nothing to say to Stark." He says quickly.

Nat paused "I know what happened." She stated, almost accusingly. He glared at her blankly. He looked angry. Very upset. Possibly embarrassed. Nat decided not to dwell on that specific point "You at least owe him an apology."

How About That Drink? [frostiron]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें