The beginning

As I wake up by the sight of sun beaming in from my window I take a look and see all of the particles of dust I can see. Then think to myself it is amazing what you can see when the spotlights only on a quarter of my room. It is kinda of how the world works if you think about it you have your ray of light shining on the somebody's that everybody knows. Then you have the nobody's will all the light they will every see is the sun and nothing else good in the path of existence.

Me Elizabeth Wolfe I am undecided of what I am. My parents how ever have all the light on them. my Dad is a big "hotshot" engineer my Mom is in business she has her on "big shot" company for selling and buying company's that never made it in the business world. Whenever I see my parents there always on the phone discussing work and when there not on the phone they are talking about work.

I do not give them no grief though, two hard working parents making money to take care of there daughter and give me anything I want by the sound of "can i" and they will reply with "yes,you can dear have a good time" or "yes, get whatever you want" and believe it or not still happily married and not divorced. Kids might say that's living the life or whatever but you have to look at what is really going on in the picture.

I suddenly get up take a shower put clothes on do my hair and make up then run downstairs to make myself breakfast the usual orange juice and cereal. at the counter my parents are on the phone talking business with a cup of coffee in there hands it's been like this every morning since I can remember. Then as I finish my last sip of juice I get up to go brush my teeth put my shoes on then grab my bag and out the door to school.

Just then as I was driving to school I was thinking to myself this is my last day of high school and off to college! I can not wait I had a full ride to any college I wanted to go to witch I still was undecided on. I pull in the school parking lot pull in the parking spot I have been parking in since I got my car. I turn my car off grab my bag a proceed with the regular school day schedule but today was friday last day of high school where I would have the whole summer to plan every thing out.

I was not you normal teenage girl I was not popular I didn't try to stand out to anybody, I was invisibly to everybody well at least that's what I thought. it did get lonely not having a friend to talk to but I did not mind after awhile I got used to it. in somewhat of a way it made me stronger as a person. but something happened that Friday at school I would never thought would happen the four years I have been there. it was last period i was sitting in the back of the class watching everybody exchange yearbooks and handing them back when suddenly.

I was approached by Mike Summers the most good looking guy I had ever seen he had the most soft luscious dark looking hair I had ever seen his eyes where like big puppy dog eyes unexplainable cute. The most prettiest hazel eyes I had ever seen. Then when I zoned back to planet earth he said " hey Elizabeth can you sign my yearbook for me" the. Without thinking I said " why would you want me to sign your yearbook you don't even talk to me on top of that know me" he have me a blank stare then soon as he had found the proper words to reply to what I had said to him the bell rang.

As fast as I could I picked up my bag and headed behind the stamped of people out the door making my way down the hall to the front doors to leave. finally I made my way to the front doors I walked out side and stood aside from everybody stampeding out and pushing everybody in there sight. it was about three or five minutes later everybody was almost gone I started walking to my car when I got to my car I unlocked it threw my bag in the passenger seat then stood up to take one last look at the school when I was tapped on the shoulder.

I turned around and by my surprise again it was mike he had his book bag over his shoulder he said " hey sorry to bother you again but my car won't start and my friends have already left can you give me a lift?" I decidedly said " yea sure " he then had a smile on his face that smile you could never forget and said "thanks". I said " no problem " I got In my car and moved my bag to the backseat where he placed his up against mine and sat down in the passenger seat and buckled up. I started the car and before I knew it we where turning out of the school parking lot.