An Orientation

We are still a bookclub without a task. But  from time to time, we may be posting here challenges so that members have something to do.

We believe that most of us write to express ourselves and somehow to hone our writing skills.

Sino ang hindi nangangarap na magkaroon ng published work?

We have some members here who are already seasoned writers and published authors but majority of us are still hoping to get to their level.

Although this book may not be that perfect venue to become an accomplished author, we still wish this could contribute a little to that cause.

We can ask for support here such as read-for-read, follow-for-follow from our fellow tambays.

Some of us may ask for constructive criticism, proofreading or just about anything we think can help us in improving our works. And then again, we encourage to maintain respect and good vibes in everything we do.

We are open to suggestions too. Your opinion will always matter to us.

We will create a corner for each member in this book, to promote your works and perhaps, put some brief information about you at your discretion.

We will try to improve and think of ways to keep our tambayan's stay worth the time.