NOT GOING TO SCHOOL

NOAH POV

"I think you're wearing to much" She said. I reach down and pulled my shirt off, elle goes to take off her shirt and she was wearing a bra that gave her breast's that little push to make them look amazing. I kiss her breast all the way down to her stomach and kiss my way back up and I leave a little bit of a hickey on her neck. I moved my hand down to her short's and started to pull them off and what I saw is that she is wearing blue lace boy short's. I lean back down and kiss her forehead cheek's and nose and lip's. I felt her working on my jean's I moved so I could help her, we got my jean's down and I moved my hand down to her short's and she slid her hand down to mine as well. I could feel myself hard against her stomach, I got her up and got her bra off. Within a few minute's we are one and when I heared her say "I love you noah" She said. "I love you to" I said and I know that from that moment I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful girl in my arm's.

The next morning

I got up and saw elle was waking up. She got a text and smiled, she set her phone down and looked at me. "Hey here's an idea" She said. "What is that" I was running my hand up and down her arm? "How about we ditch school and I want to take you somewhere what do you think and also before you ask my dada wont care as long as I don't do this all the time" She said. "Okay, where are we going" I asked hopping out of bed? "It's a surprise but just wear some jean's and leather jacket" She said. She slid my jersey back on and it went all the way down past her but. "Okay"I said with a confused look on my face.

I hopped out of the shower after elle did I walked back into my room and was in awe of her right now. She was wearing a white crop top with black jeans and leather jacket and white wedge's and her hair was half up and half down. Her makeup was little but the eyeliner and mascara made her eye's pop. "I'm guessing you like what you see again" She said. I walked up to her and kissed her and she melted into my arm's and made a small moan noise. "We have to get going" She said. We took a few pictures in front of my mirror and headed out the door. "So elle you want to give me hint about this so I have an idea of where we are driving and not that I don't like being your chauffer but don't you have you lincese" I said. "Yes but you look very sexy when you drive" She said. "My dad is okay with is because he know's where and what we are doing, listen even lee doesn't know about this but I want you to know first" it meant alot that she was sharing this with me first and not lee.

About thirty minutes later we pull into a secret spot on the beach  "How often do you come here" I ask? "Well my mom showed me this and I come here to think and then there is a little resturant down here to and I thought we could spend the day together" She said, I pulled her close and kissed her.