AT SCHOOL

ELLE POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone's arms around me. I look up and see that noah is still sleeping I unwrap his arm's from around my middle. I grab my school stuff and go into his bathroom and start the shower, I'm in and out of the shower in about ten minutes. I go downstair's and start to make breakfast, I am putting the waffles on the plate when I am picked up and placed on the counter I see noah is standing there he give's me a breathtaking smile. He plant's a small kiss on my lip' s, "You know all of this look's really good but I'm not hungry for food" He said looking me up and down. "As much as I would love to continue this we need to get to school within the next forty minutes I said, but I will make it up to later when we get back" I said. "Oh really how do you plan on doing that exactly" He asked with a sexy smirk on his face? "You will have to wait and see" I said hopping down off the counter. "Oh really" He said grabbing his bag.

AT SCHOOL

We pull up to the school in noah's car and already getting look's from everyone, I open my door and noah is already standing there some of the girl's were looking this way. I pulled noah down to my level and kissed him. He pulled back and smiled, he grabbed my hand and met up with rachel and lee. We have all the same classes. We sat together at lunch and now that tuppen and us are friend's him and his girlfriend sit with us to. Noah has his arm around me, "So guy's what are you going to do for your halloween party" Tuppen asked noah? "It will be in a couple week's" Noah replied. I leaned into him and he pressed a kiss to my forehead and I laced my hand with his, i'm really happy that school is almost over. "Hey so what do you guy's want to do after school" I asked? "Well we are busy" Tuppen said. "Same here and so I think that you guy's will be home alone tonight, because mom and dad don't get home until wednesday" Lee said. "I have homework for early graduation and then we can do whatever we want" I said looking at noah. He had a confused look on his face, "Oh yah I was planning on telling you guy's I got an early acceptance from harvard for next year so I will be graduating with noah the only person who knew is lee so don't feel bad" I said. Noah smile's just got bigger and bigger. 'Congrat's elle"  everyone said.

LATER THAT NIGHT

While noah was out getting dinner, my homework was done and so I decided to make it up to noah from this morning. I put makeup on, some booty short's and noah's jersey and I remember from the night of the party. I put my hair in a messy bun. I hear come back after the front door close's, I hear him put the stuff on his desk, and he called my name. I came out of the bathroom, his jaw literally dropped. "I'm gonna take it you like this" I said walking towards him. "Uh hell yah and i'm guessing this is what you by making it up to me after this morning" He said. "Pretty much, but do you like it" i asked? "Yes I do" He said leaning down to kiss me. We kissed for a few moment's he picked me up, I wrapped my leg's around his waist and he walked us toward's the bed. He pressed his tongue to my lip's and asked for entrance. I let him win this round he set me down on the bed, I put my hand's on the hem of shirt. I will leave for the next chapter