Chapter 21: Handsome Devil

Start from the beginning

"I need an answer Eamon, please." Why did he sound so weird all of sudden? Eamon gulped at the awkwardness. 

Then, as if a fire started burning through his veins he felt defensive. "What's it to you anyways?" He said. Trying to look at anywhere but him, compared to Alec he felt so small. "What's it to ya' who I like or don't like you've always been a jerk to me as long as I remembered Alec!" Eamon spat. Throughout his little rant, Alec kept a stoic expression on his face.

"You do like him." Alec said through clenched teeth as he stared down at Eamon, who looked even more flustered by the minute. His face was starting to match his hair, and his spitfire demeanor was faltering. But to Alec, this can't be possible, it was not going to happen on his watch.

Alec stepped closer to Eamon until he was face to face with him. "I told you once before to stay way from him Eamon. He's not good news." He warned him lowly, making Eamon slowly blink.

"I can decide that for myself. You can't tell me what to do Alec, I'm nobody to you." Eamon responded while trying to walk away from him but Alec latched onto his shoulder making him cry out. At his sudden cry, a low growl rippled through the air, suddenly making him feel scared.

Eamon and Alec whipped their heads to Billy. 

"Let him go!" He barked, why was his body shaking like Alec's was earlier? Alec let out a growl of his own and pushed Eamon behind him.

"You don't want to start what you can't finish rogue!" Alec called out to him. Rogue? What was that? Eamon wanted to ask but was rooted in place. His whole body felt frozen in fear when all of a sudden Billy was no longer Billy anymore....

Billy was a...wolf? Eamon let out the loudest scream as Alec himself started to turn into a wolf and those two started attacking each other. Eamon screamed again and hid in a corner and started shaking, he didn't know what was going on when all of a sudden a figure in front of him cursed...it was Arden? Liam's boyfriend?

Eamon's eyes widened as he saw the wolves tumbling out of the hallway as some of his classmates came out of the room along with the teachers to see what all the screaming was about. When the students noticed the wolves fighting on the lawn some held out their phones as the teachers ushered them back inside. The school was suddenly going into a panic mode. As Arden kneeled in front of him.

"Eamon! Stay with me, we're going to have to get out of here!" He cried out to him, but it was all muffled in Eamon's ears as his eyes stared at the wolves in the distance who were now headed towards the woods. Eamon felt Arden pick him up as a teacher found him.

It was Mr. Smith. "Did he see!?" He cried out to Arden who nodded ruefully as Eamon couldn't stop the pathetic tears from falling. Anybody would be shocked at what he saw right? Right!? What where those things!? How did Alec and...Billy becomes wolves!? There was no way that was possible! His small frame couldn't stop shaking in Arden's hold.

"I'm going to have to take him to the pack house." Arden said, pack? Now people were talking funny. Eamon thought he was going to go crazy. 

"Poor thing... he must be in shock." Mr. Smith said as he looked at Eamon in pity. "Those stupid mutts couldn't control their wolves. I knew Eamon was going to find out eventually with those two, but not like this. Mr. Smith, I need you to get somebody to get those wolves under control. I need to take care of Eamon. And find, Liam!" He barked out to him, making Mr. Smith nod his head ruefully.

"You will take care of things here! Understood!?" Arden barked at Mr. Smith who nodded, while looking down at his feet. Why was a teacher suddenly taking order from a student? Eamon's head felt like it was hurting it was all too much to take in at the same time. It wasn't fair to him! What was going on? Was anybody going to clue him in?