Introducing my Celestial friends!

Come on out, Aries! Gate of the Ram, I open thee! Aries appears in front of me covering her mouth shyly. "Im sorry! Is there anything I can do for you?" She would always say when I summoned her. I smiled and clapped my hands together "I am going to summon the other celestial spirits and I am going to treat you guys today! You all did so well helping us the other day closing the gate after the disaster at the grand magic games. So, in return we will grant one wish of yours!" So, this is Aries. Shes really shy but she is so cuddly and sweet! 

I granted Aries wish, then I was about to summon Taurus...oh good grief I had a bad feeling about this. Gate of the Bull, I open thee! I explained to him that I would be granting one wish for him and the rest of the celestial spirits today. But OF COURSE!! He had asked for smooches, Taurus is like a big fighting bull but he looks like a cow..whaa?! Anyways, he is a big perv so in other words..stay away!

I sent Taurus back, but then out of no where Virgo appeared in front of me! I didn't even summon her yet! My my..I guess Aries or Taurus had already told everyone else that I would be treating them all so she couldn't resist. Once I told her, she said that she wanted to be treated by me giving her a flick in the head. I said "No! I can't do that to one of my spirits! Its cruel.." Its like she had found a way to brainwash me into doing it then I didn't even have to close her gate to send her back to the celestial world. 

I had summoned all of my other spirits and granted their wishes, well the wishes that were actually possible to grant..