Chapter 2- I was told to go to hell and I had a hard time finding it

Disclaimer, they're all around the same ages maybe a year below or above but they all are
around the same age in the same highschool okay? Cool. Also I can't find any pics of Awsten in highschool so he gets the light blue hair for now.
Belleville NJ 1994
Frank Iero- 16 y o
Gerard Way- 17 y o
Awsten Knight- 17 y o
Remington Leith- 18 y o
Emerson Barrett- 16 y o

~Bandits pov~

      I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groaned and slapped it off and got up to get ready. I showered and brushed my teeth and quickly slipped back into my room to change. I wore my Green Day shirt, black skinny jeans, dark grey beanie, black ankle socks with my black slip on shoes. I grabbed a pack of strawberry poptarts and grabbed my black bookbag and walked out the door and across my yard to the bus stop with my earbuds in blasting some Green Day through my walkman so people don't talk to me. Once the bus pulled up I put on my resting b**ch face and got on. There weren't any seats left so I sat with this kid with short pastel blue hair. I sat down and ignored his convorsation with the people in front of us.

      The bus finally stopped and I walked off and to the office. It was my first day in this school as a junior and I already was dreading it. Once I got my locker number and schedule I wondered around to find my locker and then classes. My locker was 666, how funny. When I finally found it there were the three boys from the bus and another two kids staring at me from down the hall. I turned to them.

"What do you want?" I yelled at them. They jumped and looked at each other then ran away. I sighed and continued putting my stuff in my locker, leaving some binders out for my classes. I walked around the halls trying to find the boys so they could help me find my classes, but once I turned the corner that they ran around to get away, they were right there. I stood there staring at them till they noticed me.

"Could you guys help me find my classes? You guys seem cooler than the other kids I've seen so far." They all got up and introduced themselves.

"Yeah I don't mind, I'm Awsten." The one with pastel blue hair said.

"Sure. I'm Gerard." The one with a sketch book in his hands said.

"Kay, I'm Frank." The short ass said.

"Yeah, Remington." The tall one said nodding.

"Sure! I'm Emerson!" The somehow happy one said. 

"Okay here." I said and handed them all my schedule. They showed me my classes and only Gerard and Awsten were in one. I'm not gonna lie and say that I hate having friends cause I do and don't. I don't mind friends and I push them away sometimes and I don't want a lot of fake ones, I want some real ones. I went to my first class once the bell rang after homeroom, that had those guys in it (staring at me I might add because I decided to sit in the opposite back corner from them when I walked in behind them), and walked over to the teachers desk.

"Hi I'm Bandit." He looked up and nodded.

"Sit wherever you want." I looked around and the only seat left was in front of two girls along the wall.

(I'm basing this class off of my art class irl so heres what it looks like>