Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“We have decided to allow you to be together, but in the next full moon we’ll still have to chain you, Sebastian. Charlotte will be there with you. We just want to see how you react to her and if it’s safe.” Luke explained us. “And if it’s successful, in the next one we will cage you with her to see if you do anything and so on, until you past every test. Then we will let you free.”

Sebastian nodded and I sighed in relief. They weren’t splitting us up, and that’s what was important right now.

“Now come with us, we need to make new chains for you. Stronger ones, since you broke the last ones.” He frowned.

Sebastian turned to me and kissed me on my lips while stroking my cheek. I placed my hand over his and looked up at him. “I’ll come and find you when they finish with me, okay?”

 I nodded in response and watched as he followed the elders down the hallway. I sighed. Hallways and me aren’t the best of friends. But thank goodness I knew were the lunchroom was. I think.

I started to walk towards the lunchroom to sit on my now favorite bench near the doors. I kept my head down, not wanting to meet the people who passed by me nor talk to them. They knew who I was and who my mate was. They all spoke about us in every turn we took. Since we got up and went to walk to the council room, they all whispered and pointed. I ignored perfectly well, being used to it, but Sebastian dealt with it differently and he glared and snarled at anyone who looked at me in a wrong way or even said something bad about me.

Finally reaching the bench, I sat down and sighed contently. Closing my eyes, I let the sun warm me over for a moment.

“Watch out!” My eyes snapped open only to widen when I saw a ball coming at me. I didn’t have a chance to do something so I winced and waited for the ball to hit my face.

But it never came.

Glancing back, I came face to face with the ball in someone’s hand. I looked up to see who the owner of the hand was and just stared.

“Querida, you have got to be more careful.” He threw the ball back to the guy it belonged to and ran his hand through his pink hair.

I snapped out of my staring, it is rude to stare like that. “T-thanks.”

“Nothing to be thankful for, amiga.” He threw a smile my way. “The name is Alberto.”

“Charlotte.” I smiled back at him as he sat down next to me.

“Well, querida Charlotte. You just got a new friend.”

 Ten minutes later and I knew most of his life. He likes to talk, party, clothes and he’s gay. Don’t be too surprise, there are gay wolves. It’s harder to find their mate, but mostly do.

“Well hello there, handsome.” Alberto murmured under his breath and I glanced to see what he was looking at and saw Cobyan.

“Hey, Charlotte.” Cobyan slide in next to me and I ended getting squished by the two. Small bench.

“H-hey.”

“What are you guys staring at, pendejos?! Haven’t seen a girl this beautiful before?” Alberto snapped at a group of guys who were pointing at me and probably saying something about Sebastian. I blushed at what he said, that was embarrassing.