Chapter 4

This one is kind of short but I freaking loved the Start and end of this Chapter *-*

I hope you do as well xD

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

“Sweetheart.” He purred as he finally reached us and I shyly went over to him while whispering. “H-hi.”

“Everything okay?” He eyed Lilith, who was staring at him with a big smile and admiration in her eyes. She scares me sometimes. I trailed my eyes around his chest and my eyes caught a drop of sweat trailing down and disappearing into his jeans. And in that moment, I wished to be that drop.

Ooh no! How could I think like that? That is so embarrassing! So perverted! Well, he’s my mate so I can think like that. But not so perverted! I hope he didn’t catch me. Oh he did! 

Don’t blush, don’t blush.

He smirked. I give up, I blushed dead on.

“I-I-Uh I’m g-I mean we, we are g-going to the-the lake. Going to make a b-bonfire.” I stuttered and blushed harder as his smirk grew. Lilith watched in amusement.

She patted my head like a dog making me frown. “I’ll take it from here, dear beloved Charlotte. Before you pass out on us.” I hide my head between my hands in embarrassment.

“What your dear mate was trying to tell you is that her friends are heading to the lake to make a bonfire and hang around for a while. And she wanted to tell you so you don’t panic and think she got kidnapped or something.”

 I peeked at him and saw him staring at me. I removed my face away from my hands and cleared my throat. “Y-yeah.”

He came and stroked my cheek and I leaned towards his touch, shivering in delight at the feeling. “I’ll be there when I finish the game, okay?” I nodded. He kissed my forehead then my cheek, then my lips and then he trailed his mouth to my ear and whispered seductively. “I can smell how much you want me, Sweetheart.”

Oh.My.Goddess.

“Oookay.” Lilith grabbed my hand and started pulling me away; I was too lost in my thoughts and weak on my knees to stop her. “I’m taking her before you kill her with your skills, later.”

“Oh my god, Charlotte! That dude is fiinnnne, not as hot as mine of course.” She grinned when we were far away from him and entering the forest. I blushed. I need to stop blushing; I swear I could die of blushing… Can I?

 After walking for about fifteen minutes, we heard voices and a minute later, we reached the lake.

“Hey guys.” Lilith greeted and I waved. She quickly went to Mitchell and hugged him. I stood awkwardly, not knowing where to sit. So I ended sitting alone on the ground close to Ash, who was sitting in a tree trunk with her mate.

I stared curiously at the man sitting next to Sam. He had dark brown hair with blonde highlights, his eyes were a brown almost black color and they gave me the creeps. Plus, he kind of had a menace aura surrounding him that I didn’t like at all.

Sam, noticing I was staring at him, spoke. “Oh yeah. Charlotte, this is my mate, Eric. Eric, this is my best friend, Charlotte.”  

I waved at him as a hi and he smirked at me in a malicious way. “Hello, dear Charlotte.” I shivered, and not in a good way.