Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We spent the rest of the morning in his bed, until lunch time. He wanted to make sure that I smelt like him. I’m not sure if that was an excuse, or the truth. Since he didn’t bite me on the shoulder, claiming me as his, it made me still available to other males. Don’t be angry with him about that. If he claimed me, I would have been with child and I’m not ready yet for that. It was so sweet that he fought of his wolf to stop and ask me. And I am glad he didn’t ask about the scars I had in my back, or maybe he didn’t notice them at all. I probably think it’s the latter.

“Here.” He placed a plate with food in front of me. I thanked him and he flashed a smile my way while sitting next to me. I eyed him for a moment; he should have worn more clothes than just some boxers. I don’t think I’ll be able to eat this food without getting distracted. Well, not like I’m wearing much as well, I’m just wearing one of his shirts –Thank goodness it covers everything-, so I can’t complain.

We ate in silence and when we finished, we cuddled in the couch and talked.

A knock sounded on the front door and we both glanced at it. “I’ll get it.” Sebastian murmured annoyed at the intruder and stood up. I checked the shirt I was wearing to see if it covered everything and Sebastian glanced at me to check as well, and then opened the door.

“Dude, I’m mateless again. I feel just like you now. Lonely and forever alone.” Cobyan moaned painfully while dragging his body inside and throwing himself, face first, on the couch in front of me. “This is my fourth time, this was your sixth right?”

“My fifth.” Sebastian snapped at him, defending himself.

“Chill, man. Don’t get your panties in a twist.” Cobyan groaned. “I came here to talk about me, not you.”

I couldn’t stop myself and I giggled. Cobyan glanced at me wide eyed and surprised. “Holly shit, Charlotte I didn’t know you were here. Did you came to be depressed…With….Us..Oh.” He trailed his eyes slowly between Sebastian and I, then at my body. And I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat as his gaze stayed on me.

“Remove gaze, now!” Sebastian snarled in anger at his friend, his hands tightening into fist.

“Shit, sorry.” He removed his gaze quickly and cleared his throat. “Uh, congratz.” Then went to his moaning again. “Oh hell no, he found his mate and I’m still mateless.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll find her next year.” I went and patted his shoulder sympathetically.

He sat up and brighten, his eyes glazing. “You’re right! I’m going to go and eat, I’m hungry.” He stood up, did a weird handshake with Sebastian and left, closing the door behind him. Well that was a bipolar moment. I grinned.

His gaze turned to me as I went over to him. “I have to go get clothes.” I grabbed his hand and smile at him “Come with me?”

He kissed my forehead. “Always.”

After waiting for him to get dressed, he put on me a hoodie of his, so that my body could be more hidden, and then we left to go to my dorm.

When we reached my dorm, I was glad the hallways were deserted. It would have been super embarrassing if someone saw me like this.

Opening the door, we both slipped in quietly and closed the door behind us. I beckon him to follow me, and walked into my room, locking the door behind him. Changing into some jeans and a shirt, I grabbed everything that was mine and put it back into my bags. 10 minutes and I was ready to move into Sebastian’s room.