CHAPTER ONE

I wake up in the morning. Then I saw my alarm clock.

"Omg I'm late for school," I said in a low voice. I was such in a rush, i didn't have time to brush my teeth, or take a shower. I changed and did my hair, and went straight to the kitchen. I went to get a drink of juice, and my friend Ariana was there she was cooking. Then I screamed "Ariana why didn't you wake me up!"

"Because im lazy," said Ariana

Bethany says "I hate you," and heads off to school.

When I was on my way to school, I saw creepy Nicole jump out of the bushes. They call her creepy Nicole, because she used to stalks people.

"Hi creepy Nicole- I mean Nicole what are you doing?"

"I herd that you had a problem with your best friend this morning," Nicole said.

"Ummm how do you know," said Bethany

"I kinda stalked you," replied Nicole

I just kept walking and said "Nicole umm what do you want? Whats the point of you talking?"

Nicole started walking with Bethany.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm you friend and we could get revenge of Ariana, supposedly your best friend," said Nicole.

"Nicole, I didn't really meant I hate you to Ariana because she's my best friend. I'm going to go to my class now," replied Bethany. When I was entering the classroom, I saw my crush. His name is Adam, he has short dark brown hair, tall, and strong. He has two brothers and one sister. He has brown eyes, and has muscles like he works out every day, and he is a little bit dumb. He is my friend. Adam starts to talk to me and he says that he needs help in Language Arts, and asks me if I could help him. And I said yes. Adam says "In three hour at your house or mine,"

"My house," I reply "How about six o clock,"

"Ill be there," Adam says.

When I got home, I ran to the bathroom, and was gonna take a shower, but Ariana said "No way IBM going to take a shower first,"

"No, Ariana I really need to take a shower, because one of my friends is going to come over to study," I said

"No way you have to wait, I dont care about your little busness at school," she says them pushes me out of the bathroom, and gets  in and locks the door.

It was 5:59, and I herd a knock at the door.

"Omg its Adam, I just got home from the gym. He cant look at me this way, " I say

He kept on knocking and I had to open the door. When I opened the door, he looked at me in a disgusting way.

"How about I come tomorrow cause I see your not ready," Adam says, then I close the door and i yell "ARIANA! I cant believe you did this to me.Now he is coming back tomorrow , because he is all grossed out," I sobbed.