Chapter Seven: Answers

Start from the beginning

"HEY! STOP HUGGING! WE NEED TO PRACTICE!" Changbin-hyung says

Since I got to nap I had enough energy to be a little playful. I hop towards Changbin-hyung and I put my arms around his waist.

"Anything for you, Changbinnie-hyung" I say then I give him a small kiss on the cheek and everyone stars complaining.

"EWW STOP"

"THAT'S GROSS"

"DO IT AGAIN!!!"

I don't even know who says what but the reaction was LIIITT!! Changbin-hyun just laughs at me because he knows I just do it for fun.

"Okay okay!! Real practice now!" Chan says and we eventually do start practicing.

We spent the whole day just practicing for our next comeback because we want it to be stronger and more unique. After the long day, we all get ready to go home. I shower in the locker room and as soon as I finish showering I change then head to the practice room to wait for the rest of the boys.

No one is in the practice room so I assume they are all still showering so I sit on the floor and lurk through twitter. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder and I'm looking at an angel......that smells HELLA good. My chest started hurting but I kind of missed this pain.

"You owe me dinner." He says and I'm confused... why do I owe him dinner..

"Huh.. Why?" I ask

"You said it yourself when I saved you from falling to your death" He says and I now understand what he meant.

"But I was sleepy when I said that!!!" I start whining but he's just laughing at me.

"Yeah! But you still said it" Hyunjin says with a small laugh

"UUGHHH! does it have to be nooowwww" I whine even more... I whined so much today...

"YES! TODAY! cuuuzz I'm huuungrryyy!" Hyunjin says mocking my winning voice.

I continue to whine but now he's pulling me to stand up but i relax my weight so that I become heavier and I'm hanging because Hyunjin is pulling me up from my arms. I whine so more until I suddenly don't feel Hyunjin's support and I fall to the floor. I hear him laughing but I'm a BIG BABY... so I whine more.

"It would've hurt more, if I didn't save you a while ago" He says in a serious tone and I give up.

"ugh... Fine, I'll pay for dinner" I say with defeat and Hyunjin cheers in victory.

He helps me up and we go to our manager to tell him we were going to eat before going home. He gives us a few reminders and then were off.

Instead of taking a cab we walk to the nearest convenience store and grab some instant noodles and a bunch of snacks. Of course, Hyunjin gets some really expensive snacks and my wallet starts crying as soon as we....I pay. There's a playground with the view of the city at night so we choose a table and eat there.

The whole time we were together, it didn't feel awkward, it was like we didn't stop talking. It felt so natural. We were making jokes here and there about the boys, about ourselves and our lives and eventually we got to talk about our future, what we feel now with the band and more, but there was one topic I wanted to talk about.

"So, why did you suddenly want to hang out?" I ask him after slurping a bit of noodles

"Because you owe me dinner" He says as he put a bunch of noodles in his mouth.

"You know what I mean, Hyunjin-hyung" I say seriously and he stops briefly before continuing eating his noodles.

"You don't have to call me hyung, we're friends" He says