-two-

I let out a large groan as I made my way out of my black and white chevron sheets, kicking them furiously off my body. The school year was almost half way over and my head was already fried , in a sleepy haze I made my way to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee . It was only junior year but I needed all the help I could get especially now that Lara Jean's letters were out, she was one of my best friend and I could tell she was an absolute mess about it. She liked Josh but it was her sisters ex and we all know girl code and to top it off she had to deal with Peter "king of the cafeteria crowd" Kavinsky thinking she liked him too.
I began to quickly get ready throwing on my favorite pair of black ripped jeans and plain navy crop top to match. "Honey! It's 7:45! You should get going before you're late!" My mom yelled from up the stair. I let out a frustrated sigh as I looked at my disheveled hair and just decided to let it out of my massive messy bun and let my natural waves out for the day before shooting a text to Lara Jean.
To Lara Jean:
I'm on my way , running late so be outside hoe 💖💖

**
As Lara made her way to the car I could see the stress splayed all over her face " What am I supposed to do Winnie?" Lara said as she made her way into my car, she let her face fall into the palm of her hands hiding any embarrassment. I felt for Lara not because of the boys, I've never had any boy drama if I'm honest but I felt her pain because I knew how much she liked Josh before Margo began to date him and after two years she was okay with their relationship only to have all her own feelings come back to haunt her.
"I think you should just tell them how it is Lara, I mean do you actually like them?" I said to her slowly turning the dial on the radio.
"Okay so yeah I used to like Josh but I can't do that to my sister! And Peter? No way it was a kiss from 7th grade !" We both let out a loud laugh, reflecting on how it all started . "Plus he's dating Gen and she's a total bitch, I wouldn't want to deal with that psycho!" I added, Lara nodded in agreement.
"I heard that she broke up with him for some college guy."
"Really? Well this is going to get messy." I replied .
Lara Jean let out one last sigh before collecting her things and making her way into our school. "If I'm honest I'm just going to avoid the both of them all day" she said pulling her backpack over her shoulders .