"Aw!" the one dressed in a Kooky onesie whined with a pout.

Mario, then, glared at Jungkook. "Consider yourself lucky that it was Namjoon-Hyung and me who are here right now and not Hobbi-Hyung and Tae-Tae," he nagged with the obvious fact that the Maknae would have had more than a smack on the head if it were the two other caregivers. "Or Yoongi-Hyung," he added, causing the youngest to slouched in full defeat.

He who was dressed in Koya onesie was still focused on the Little Chef. "Can't you just forgive it, Prince?" he asked with a gentle smile. "You've turned back to a boy already, anyway."

Seok Jinnie tilted his head and nodded, "Uh-huh..." he thoughtfully mumbled. Then his grimace went back. "But this lolly," he spoke again with the same cruel voice, glaring at the poor candy in his hand, "--attempted to steal Seok Jinnie's worldwide handsomeness!"

"Oh, well, if you phrase it that way, then carry on," Namjoon shrugged, fully convinced with Jungkook who was nodding with wide eyes.

"Hyung!" Jimin nagged in disbelief.

"I mean," Koya spoke in a defensive voice. "That lolly was try'na steal the worldwide handsome. What else am I supposed to say but to agree that it should be parachuted."

Kooky hummed in agreement. "ARMY would do the same, so, we're agreeing on behalf of them."

Mario gaped at them in astonishment. What the-- He shook his head with a sigh to compose himself before turning to their Little. "Jinnie-ah, You could just throw the candy away so you wouldn't need to pick a fight with it," he suggested with a smile. It was actually a good idea since that would also mean the Little would consume less sweet and his teeth could also thank him.

Seok Jinnie pouted and blinked his eyes as if he was thinking deeply about the scenario. "And then it will be vewy vewy sad in the trashcan?"

"I--" Jimin's expression was dumbstruck. How can this kid be so... He heaved a deep breath. "Yeah," he chose to agree for the sake of ending the discussion. "Yeah, it will be very very sad for being thrown away and suffer the depression of being rejected."

Jinnie nodded yet he answered, "but Jinnie no want to."

Jimin's face lit up. "Wow! Our price is very kind to forgive the--"

"It is bad to waste food," the eldest reasoned, and his caregivers facepalmed at the thought that he didn't really care about the feelings of the poor lollipop.

"Well..." Namjoon trailed, "at least he's practical."

Jungkook shook his head up and down while Jimin shook his head sideways, their expressions were also a complete opposite. Jimin didn't really know how else to make the Little's reasoning upright. Jungkook was wearing his cheeky grin, proud the Little absorbed his very own teaching about wasting food-- until Seok Jinnie opened his smart mouth once again.

"And that would be too easy as a parachutement for Jinnie's nenemy," he mumbled and tilted his head on the side ever so innocently as if what he just sprouted was something considerate.

The older caregivers stared at the Little, wondering how a mere kid-- mentally speaking, could think of such wicked things.

"What are you gonna do to it, then, Jinnie-ssi?" Jungkook asked. Contrary to the other two, he was actually thrilled to see what the mischievous eldest would do next. Of course, he earned another smack on the back of his head from Jimin.

Little Seok Jinnie smiled ever so sweetly when he finally had a conclusion-- and they swore, it was too sweet that they literally gulped, worried about the fate of the blameless, red, heart-shaped lollipop.