Part 1 - The Invitation

Start from the beginning

-John: "I was a medic in the Marines."

-Officer: "Well, you're the right man for our job."

-John: "I can't accept the job if i don't know the details."

-Officer: "The job is simple... to help make this project a reality and you have all it takes to complete the task. Combat experience, medical background."

-John: "And what is my task?"

-Officer: "You have only one task... to accept the offer, everything else will be covered by the goverment.. money, food, clothes, healthcare. So the question is... are you in?"

John asked to walk outside the office to think about the offer. After a couple of minutes of thinking about the offer John decided that he had nothing to loose, since his job was not enough to pay the bills. John walked back inside and said...

-John: "Im in!"

-Officer: "Wise choice Mr.Baker, follow me please!"

John followed the officer outside and saw a military truck waiting for him. The officer told him to board the back of the truck. As John boarded the back of the truck he saw a dark haired woman already sitting in the truck.

-John: "Hello name's John!"

-Woman: "Allie, Nice to meet you John."

-John: "Where you invited too?"

-Allie: "Yes i recieved the invitation last night."

-John: "You're not a veteran are you?"

-Allie: "No, why would you ask that?

-John: "They told me that this is the reason i was invited."

-Allie: "I am a journalist, and they told me that they need my help covering the project."

-John: "Allison Mullins? The journalist from the news? I knew your voice sounded familiar."

-Allie: "And what is your job John?"

-John: "Im a private detective of the "Baker's detective agency."

September 9th 23:30, Unknown location.

After a long drive John and Allie heard the officer telling them to get of the truck. They both got out of the truck and saw a large metal door to an underground bunker. The officer refused to reveal their location and told them to follow him inside. The inside of the bunker looked like a research station everything had a white and blue color, the researchers wore blue clothes, John and Allison were told to enter a large room with many people inside that were invited to help the project. Everyone was told to lay down on a strange futuristic looking beds and relax. When everyone laid down the researchers closed the door and a wierd orange gas  started filling the room. Moments later everyone in that room fell asleep.

Unknown location, unknown time, unknown date.

John opened his eyes, his vision was blurry for a couple of second then he heard Allie calling his name...

-Allie: "John!... John!"

As john's vision got clear he saw Allie looking at him.