Part 1 - The Invitation

Characters
Main characters
-John Baker
John Baker was born on November 6th 1926 in Boston USA. At the age of 19 served as a combat medic in the second world war, after the war he returned to USA and settled in Las Vegas and worked as a detective in his own detective agency.

-Alisson Mullins (Allie)
Allison Mullins was born on September 9th 1930 in Brighton England. At the age of six Allison and her parents immigrated to Seattle USA. Later she started studying journalism and became a journalist in Las Vegas.

Las Vegas, September 8th 1952,
John Baker's house, 20:00.

As John was standing on the balcony and listening to the news report on his radio he suddenly heard an unusual sound on the radio, the news report got cut out by a strange deep voice that sounded pre-recorded, the voice said...
"This is an official goverment announcment, the goverment is developing a secret project that will help the people of our nation and the goverment will be inviting a small amount of people to help with the project. The eligible people will be invited in the upcoming days."
After the announcment the news report continued without a mention of the strange announcment. John didn't take the announcment seriously and went to his bed.

21:30

John was woken up by a loud knocking on the front door of his home. He got out of bed and went to the front door, he opened the door and was surprised that nobody was behind the door, as he closed the door he noticed a letter on the floor. He opened the letter...

"To John Baker a true patriot of our country. This is Dr.Williams the head of the "Below Project". You have been invited to help the goverment with this project. For more information visit your local recruitment office."

September 9th, 20:30

After recieving the invitation John decided to go to his local recruitment office

After recieving the invitation John decided to go to his local recruitment office. John was filled with concern. as he entered the building he saw an officer that asked him...

-Officer: "John Baker is that right?"

-John: "Thats right!"

-Officer: "Follow me please!"

John followed the officer to his office.

-Officer: "Please sit down!"

-Officer: "It says here that you're a veteran is that true?"

-John: "Yes sir!"

-Officer: "Where did you serve if you dont mind me asking?"