stained

I opened my eyes, expecting her to my side, but she's not here anymore.. Pang of Guilt, I'm fucked up!

I removed myself from the bed, and my Guilt are explode when I see the STAIN on my sheet.. Her stain, blood stain, I'm sorry Jade, I'm so fucking sorry.

I sat back to my bed, looking at her blood,  fucking stupid! You are so stupid Bryan!. Why now that you can't controlled yourself?!
I remember her face when I fucked her, that time I'm already guilty, looking at her helplessly crying from betrayal when I fucked her.. She tried to please me to stop but I can't controlled myself, I'm feel like a monster, she was hurt. I saw her eyes after I'm done. Her eyes that always glowing before are now different, it looks like a ghost, no moist, no color of caramel which is now a plain dark brown, I saw her left arm, fucked! Did I do that to her too? There's a huge bruise on it...and its so visible. I'm sorry  jade..I'm so sorry...

I want to see her, we need to talk about it,. I hurriedly took a bath, her blood still on my body, and it didn't rid on my skin.. Like my guilty can't stop from what I did to her..

I walked fast to my office without greeting back anyone who approached me.. My first thing to do is look or find her..

Then my world stopped when I saw her, on her table... I slowly walked to my office looking at her without blinking..

She looked at me, my guilt, and her hatred holding with our eyes.. We didn't say a word, our eyes does.

I want to talk to her but when we looked to each other we both stopped and back away. I know she want to say something her anger and hatred say it all through her eyes..

After a long hours without talking, I saw her leave. I hurriedly followed her, but I stopped when I saw the paper on her table.

Resignation Letter.