Mate you are my date I don't care you are mine...

Joe was going to a dinner of Margravine with Caspar they have 5 invitations Caspar invite Ambar Mikey and Josh Ambar was Caspar's date the man was wondering if he should invite Jack too or Joe because they are good friends so invite to other people. He started wondering who Joe is going to invite so he texted Joe.

To Joseph😈: Joe Joe!!!
To Caspy🍍: Caspy Caspy!!!

To Joseph😈: How's going to be your date? And who you gonna invite?
To Caspy🍍: I think just Dianne if she isn't busy, so Jack. Or did you invite Jack?
To Joseph😈: I didn't
To Caspy🍍: ohh okay then just Jack.
To Joseph😈: You should find a date not just bring our mate. To be honest don't want to see him.
To Caspy🍍: Caspy!! Why it's okay.
To Joseph😈: No it isn't Joe, you should be dating him not Toff. Please don't invite Toff and if he want to bring her then he isn't coming
To Caspy🍍: CASPAR!!!
To Joseph😈: JOE ITS NOT FINE
To Caspy🍍: BYE!😘 see u tonight 😏
To Joseph😈: BYE???🙄
To Caspy🍍: I will bring a date.
To Joseph😈: that's my mate 😏😏
To Caspy🍍:😏😏

Joe was getting ready so he decides to give Jack a call, but first he eat brush his teeth and put on some cologne.

"Yo Randy" "yo little shit?" "You coming with Byronnnnnn and me to a fancy dinner?" "Yess sir gonna go to yours at 6?" "See ya bitch"

Joe was getting nervous and stressed he was planing what to do with Jack Byron wasn't there it was just going to be Jack and him no one else.

He heard the bell so he ran to open the door for Jack, he smile at the pretty boy and hug him they have a really big hug.

"So Joe where a we going?" "To a fancy dinner with Caspar and the guys, Also you have to do me a favor" "a favor me?" Jack laughed "yeah you. Mate you are my date I don't care you are mine for the rest of the night tomorrow you are Toff's but for now you are mine and only mine" Joe lean in and kiss Jack but the man didn't complain in fact he kiss Joe back.

Things get interesting and next thing that happened both were on Joe's room naked. They heard noices and then Byron was seeing him and covering his eyes.

"Joseph, why didn't you tell me Joeck is real, you know how much I ship it" "hum, mate. We aren't it was just a thing..." "a mistake"jack say and Joe started looking at Jack then started crying.

Jack see the man crying so he hold him and kiss him in all the parts of his body, Byron leave because it was getting dirty.

"Joe I'm sorry I'm just scared I-I-I love you yeah but I'm with Toff but I do love you" " Mate you are my date I don't care you are mine for the rest of the night tomorrow you are Toff's but for now you are mine and only mine" "I will be yours gladly"

Joeck and Byron were in the same Uber and Joeck were too close. Byron just smile at them he really ship them.

When they were on the restaurant Caspar and Joe go to the bathroom just to talk. " so who's your date? Byron? He actually is a good date" "Byronnnn isn't my date Jack is" "wait what isn't he dating Toff" "He is, but still he is my date" "if you say so"

The night was full of Jack and Joe seeing each other and laughing Caspar realized how Joe is still falling for Jack, Caspar in fact hates Jack it's because Jack likes Joe but decides to date Toff and he didn't break up with her.

The night come to an end Jack was staying at Joe's they were walking to Joe's house holding hands and smiling when they see Toff on the street. "So you didn't answer my phone calls because you were like in a date with Joe wtf Jack" "Toff to be honest I'm tired of you and I love Joe and I was just invited to a dinner of Margravine not need to be jealous but you know I love him and you are so sweet and you deserves better and is cute you were jealous" "you kiss him don't you?" "Well yeah" "Aww how cute boys, why you didn't tell me you fall for Joe, I don't want to lose our friendships you guys" " we won't do that love you" "love you too Aww boys, I really ship it"

Joe and Jack blushed about Toff comment they just smile at her and hug her they were so happy that everything was okay. And well Jack wasn't just his for that night...