050 | MIYA TWINS

one shot is titled— COLOR

one shot is titledCOLOR

"'Sumu! 'Samu!"

The twins, who were in a heated fight quickly morphed into smiles, seeing their childhood friend. The team, who was used to their changes ignored the unusual blush on the twins' cheek.

"Hey there kiddo," Osamu acknowledged you with a wave of a hand before walking away. Atsumu, however, wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"How's my lady coping up?"

You rolled your eyes. "I'm doing fine. I just came here to tell that Mom wants to invite the both of you for dinner."

Atsumu's eyes twinkled in delight, hearing the words of invitation. For a second, he looked at his twin brother who seemed to be busy in playing. He smirked, "Okay, I'll tell Osamu later."

You nodded, pressing your lips on his cheek lightly. "I'll see you both tonight then!"

"Just because she kissed you, doesn't mean you can slack off, you shithead." Atsumu flinched, hearing the Captain, Kita's deadpan tone.

"YESSIR!" He saluted, running off to his spot in the front. Without anyone noticing, Kita smiled at Atsumu, feeling victorious for his teammate.

"Goodluck, Atsumu, Osamu," he whispered to the wind, before masking himself back into his cold captain expression.

After practice, Atsumu sprinted back home, showered, and changed into semi-formal clothes to impress both ladies of the household he was to eat dinner with. He slicked back his hair, wore a blue long-sleeved button up shirt and black jeans. Smiling at the mirror, he grabbed his wallet and keys before slamming the door shut.

He was surprised to see Osamu also wearing the same clothes as him, with the exception of his shirt being white. "What's with your clothes?" He asked, putting on his sneakers.

Osamu looked up. "Aren't we having dinner with kiddo?"

Atsumu narrowed his eyes at his indifferent twin brother. "What? How'd you know?"

"Kita-senpai told me."

The blond twin clenched his fist. "I ought to-"

"Let's go."

They turned into nervous wrecks when they reached the front door. Osamu waited behind Atsumu who seemed hesitant to ring the doorbell.

"What are you waiting for? Ring it!" Osamu whispered.

"I can't, you do it!"

"No, you do it!"

"You-"

Their argument was halted to a stop when their childhood friend opened the door. "Hey, why didn't you ring the bell?" You asked, eyes traveling from Atsumu to Osamu.