4

Scott walks back in the house a few hours later, the boys are serving up dinner in the dining room, Harry is still around and is trying to talk a freshly bathed Louis into eating some food.

"How is he?" Scott asks Drew as he puts his holster down on the table.

"Hasn't spoken a single word" Drew says concerned.

Scott sighs.

"Harry bathed him and re dressed him, he's been snuggled up to Harry most of the afternoon, wouldn't let him go. We managed to get him to the table, but he won't eat" Drew says and the sympathy in his voice pains Scott.

Louis means so much to the boys and to see him hurting like this crushes them.

"Hey kiddo, how you doing?" Scott says as he comes over to the table. Louis is sitting next to Harry and Edward is opposite them, Drew sits down at the head of the table and Scott takes his seat next to Edward.

Louis shrugs his shoulders, he doesn't know how he feels, he's numb and upset and can't get the image of Jax's dead face out of his mind.

"Come on kid, just a few mouthfuls hey" Harry tries as they all start to eat.

Louis looks at the spaghetti on his plate, the red sauce and the slimy bits, his mind flits back to Jax and the maggots eating his face and body, the smell of dead skin and the hollow look in jax's eyes.

Before he can stop it he spews all over the table, his plate of spaghetti and himself.

"Shit" Scott says.

"Wholly crap Lou" Drew says

"Woahhh kid" Edward says as they all get up.

"There it is, I was wondering when that was going to happen" Harry says.

Edward looks at him confused.

"I'm surprised he didn't spew his guts up when he saw Jax, come to think of it... the spaghetti probably set him off" Harry says.

"Ewwww, okay we're never eating spaghetti again" Edward says.

"You okay Lou?" Scott asks.

Louis is just standing there looking down at the mess he's covered in and the table.

"I'm sorry" Louis raps out.

"Don't apologise Lou, its all good, we will clean it up" Drew reassures.

"Come on, lets go clean YOU up" Harry says.

Harry again picks Louis up like a child, not caring that he's getting vomit all over himself. He takes Louis upstairs to his room and walks through to the ensuite.

Harry puts Louis down and runs the shower this time.

"You finished?" Harry asks, making sure Louis is done vomiting.

"Yeah" Louis replies quietly.

Harry nods and gets to undressing Louis to his boxers.

"I'm going to get in too, is that okay? I'll leave my boxers on" Harry says.

"Yeah" Louis nods.

Harry disposes of the dirty clothes in the hamper and gets the water to the right temperature. He then guides Louis into the shower, Harry understands Louis needs him right now and he completely takes over, washing his hair and body.

while Louis brushes his teeth he watches Harry wash himself, his broad shoulders, tattoos that litter his body. Harry is so attractive and he could perve on Harry all day. Harry watches Louis closely, his blue innocent eyes and tiny petite body, Harry wants to ravish him and make him scream Harry's name, but he also wants to love and protect Louis, wrap him up and keep him safe from the world. The feelings are so unfamiliar to Harry it's scary and he never gets scared.