9

The next morning Louis wakes from a dreamless sleep curled up on Harry's naked chest.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Harry says, his voice deep.

Louis lifts his head and smiles slightly.

"Morning, did you stay with me?" Louis asks cutely.

"I did, I love having you in my arms" Harry says smirking.

"I like being in your arms" Louis says smiling up at Harry.

"You slept like a log" Harry says.

"Sorry" Louis says.

"What are you sorry for? I meant it was great, you slept really well, it must have been the pain meds" Harry says.

Louis forgot about his arm and looks to it.

"Yeah, I feel better" Louis says.

"Well that is wonderful to hear" Harry says,

"Are you going to work today?" Louis asks.

"I am" Harry says.

"Are you going to....like are you....coming back?" Louis asks innocently.

Harry smiles widely, dimples popping.

"I can if you'd like? I can come home with Scott and stay for dinner?" Harry says.

"Yeah, could you?" Louis asks.

"I'd love that" Harry says.

They share an intense kiss before showering together, they eat breakfast Louis stomachs a piece of toast before Harry is out the door along with the boys and Louis is left alone in the house, to catch up on school work.

......

After finishing his school work for the day it's only 11am and Louis is bored, his hand is feeling a little better which is good and he can move it around a bit more now. He's curled up on the couch In grey sweats and a navy tight sweater when Edward comes barging in the house.

"Lou?" Edward calls.

"In here" Louis yells back.

Edward runs into the lounge looking relieved.

"Phew, I thought I'd missed you" Edward says.

"Missed me?" Louis asks curiously.

Just then there is a knock on the front door.

"Look don't panic okay, just... i need you to cooperate and do as i say" Edward says.

"What's going on?" Louis asks turning scared,

There is another knock on the door,

"Edward" Louis asks as he gets up and approaches his brother,

"Look, you have to go down to the station to answer some more questions okay, I'm going too I'll be there okay" Edward says.

Louis looks panicked as Edward goes to the foyer and opens the front door. Louis follows after him and at the door he sees Scott and Harry plus two more police officers behind them.

They both look at Louis sympathetically.

"Hey kid" Harry says defeated

"Bud, we need you to come down to the station with us" Scott says.

Louis is scared shitless, he looks to Edward for help.

Scott then brings handcuffs out of his pocket. Louis eyes widen and he holds back his tears.