Theres the bottom of the barrel and then theres this

"You know Yuta right?" Johnny, resorting to bottom of the barrel tactics, decided to spread rumors.
"The infamous man who blasted hentai through his speaker? How could I not?" Jungkook, a well liked AV kid was editing a skit for the morning announcements. "What'd he do?"
"I heard him talking with Sicheng in the bathroom the other day and they were calling each other baby and other grossly affectionate things. You think they're together?"
"I wouldn't put it past em. Have you seen half the shit Nakamoto does? He's like a rhino. Get it? Cause he's horny?"
"Yeah I got the joke, Kook." Johnny patted the back of his chair out of annoyance.
"There's a dude on the soccer team that's pretty sus. I think he's one of yours though so I'll keep my mouth shut." Jungkook put a finger up to his lips and winked. Johnny only rolled his eyes. He knew who it was but he didn't have the willpower to get into it.
"Nice talking to you."
"Likewise, Mr.President."

"Have you hear-"
"I can't be associated with someone who's had cum in their eye."

Johnny had been shut down for the last time. He was going to get photo evidence. Something impossible to disprove. Of course, this was maybe a mid barrel tactic, but he was going to try.

He spotted his targets walking home after school together he stayed about twenty feet away at all times. He followed them until it happened. Of course, it was an accident, the pink haired one tripped into the caramel haired one and it was a good angle. He mentally cheered as he held his thumb down on the button and took as many pictures as possible to get the best shot. He turned away and immediately walked home, feeling proud of himself. It was gross how happy he was with himself. He was gonna post it on the board. He was gonna ruin their lives. Give them a taste of their own medicine because of his own shattered ego.

The next morning Johnny came in extra early. He left his bag in his car and put on a mask. He didn't even think about what he was doing to these kids. Never crossed his mind once what he was actually doing. He pulled the mask up over his face and unlocked the board and flipping off the camera. He tacked it on the board.

He went back to his car to change his shirt and shoes before acting like he was on top of the world. He walked into the building and glared at the board as if he'd never seen it before before feigning shock and sending a picture to the group chat.

JY-attacking their own kind

MK-the fuck is that? Are they kissing???

JW-Why would one of their own do that? you'd think there'd be more loyalty

HC- that's so fucked up
HC- that's so fucked up I hope whoever put that up dies a horrible death
HC- that's gonna absolutely destroy them
HC- whoever did this is disgusting

T- Jesus
T- they're resorting to this now huh

TL- shameful

CL- that's shitty :(

RJ- people suck

T- we have to talk about this

HC- that's not fucking okay I'm gonna cry that's so fucked

JY- at least it's not us

HC- I hope someone pees in your mouth what the fuck is that "at least it's not us" do you only care about yourself??? Is your ego is so fucking fragile other people's suffering makes you happy? Because it's not you? You disgust me

JY- we won't speak on this unless asked to by the AP/ counselors

T- fuck you we have to talk about this

K-we can't let this slide