Chem notes

"Who do you think did it?" Jeno asked, bored of chemistry.
"That doesn't sound like Avagadros number." Renjun looked up from his notes and raised an eyebrow.
"Shut up. I'm seriously curious though. Was it one of you guys? I live right next to Hyuck and he's pretty chaotic. He seems like he belongs on our side."
"He's pretty wild. His boyfriend got hi-" Renjun stopped himself.
"What?" Jeno looked up from his notes.
"What?"
"Rewind. His boyfriend?"
"Maybe." Renjun grimaced knowing his murder was in the process of being planned.
"Did he get him into S.C so they could spend more time together? I know he's on the soccer team so that's gotta take up a lotta time."
"Pretty much. You can't tell anyone or else he'll kill me and then himself."
"I wouldn't dream of putting that out there. That'd absolutely destroy him. " Jeno stared at his paper with a blank expression.
"You sound like you wanna do it."
"I swear I'd never. I'm not a bad person."
"Your record would disagree."
"You've looked at my record?" He looked up, looking like his family had just been insulted.
"I've seen some of the minor offenses. I didn't take you for a fighter."
"You've seen my record?" He sounded like a broken one, repeating himself with his mouth agape.
"Yes. I'm sorry if that like, rocked your world. I do have one question though. Were you the one that broke Felix's nose?"
"I'm not proud of it but yeah." Renjun got this sick grin on his face before trying to hide it. He gave a small laugh before composing himself.
"Sorry. I just hate that guy. He cheated on a big test and I snitched and he," he gave a loud sigh, "beat me up and I cried because I'm a pussy."
"He beat you up because you told the truth?" Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.
"Yeah. It was a while ago. Like last year."
"Is that why you missed a week?"
"You keep up with my attendance?"
"You've looked at my record I'm allowed to be a little creepy."
"Fair enough. Oh shit, it's four o'clock already? I'm sorry-don't you have a quiz tomorrow? Shit. Do you think you could stay?"
"Yeah. I'll ask my dad. He's probably not even here yet." Jeno pulled out his phone and texted his dad and waited for a response. He rolled his eyes as his phone rang and excused himself.

Renjun took this time to get back into tutor mode. 6.02•10^23. We stan an intellectual legend.