Quite A Story ~ Calum

"I knew she reminded me of someone. Oh my God." I said, the letter dropping from my hand and onto the table.

"What's up Cal?" Luke asked.

"You know the Vera Lynn I met in Oz? Well, this is that Vera Lynn. Look." I said, and he picked the letter up, all the guys reading it.

"Are you gonna tell her now?" Mikey asked.

"No, I can't. She won't believe me." I said.

"Well, we're going to get lunch. Coming?" Ashton asked.

"I'll meet you there in a bit." I said. The guys all said goodbye and left.

Dear Vera Lynn, hi there.

I am glad that you think I have a good music taste, because I think you do too. Like, Stacy's Mom? Such a good choice. I'm in love with your music taste also.

Wow, that's quite a story. I can tell you like 5SOS, so meeting one of them must've been crazy for you. Were you happy just meeting Calum, or would you have rather met one of the others, your favourite for instance? But even so, I bet you had loads of fun, especially at the gig.

It's amazing the things that mean the most to us. Like, I met ATL, but I'd choose to spend that time with my friends, or writing to you over more time with them. It's a matter of what's important in your eyes. Or I'd like to re-meet a girl I met a while ago. Definitely that.

I've realised that I only really know your musical interests. That's all we know about each other. So I want you to tell me about you. Everything. Your favourite colour, favourite food, hobbies, anything.

I like the idea of a song a letter. Look at you with your good ideas. So my song of the letter is Dear Maria Count Me In by ATL. Until next time, Vera Lynn.

Yours truly, Calum.

PS: I'd love to see one of the photos of you and Calum. I know it'd defeat your object of no biases, but it would be really cool to see.

After putting the letter in an envelope, I took my wallet out, and looked through the papers. On one, I found what I was looking for. It was crinkled and slightly old, but still readable. ohvera_lynn. Vera Lynn's Twitter username. I went on my phone and followed her before going to find the guys.