Literally Moments Away ~ Calum

Saturday rolled around quickly, and my plan was set. I was ready to meet Vera Lynn. I'd writted one last letter for her, at least the last for now.

Dear Vera Lynn, hi.

We are literally moments away from each other. It's so exciting.

I bet you're wondering why you're in the lobby of a kind of office space thing. It'll all be revealed soon.

I need you to do me a favour and put on the blindfold you've been given, again, everything will be revealed in due time.

You're going to be very very surprised, and I apologise in advance for not telling you the complete truth. We laugh about this in time to come, I'm sure.

Can't wait to see you and hug you also.

Yours truly, Calum.

"Hey Cal, you ready?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, let me run this letter down to reception." I said. I quickly went down before going back to the room where we'd be meeting Vera Lynn. The boys were almost as excited as I was, wanting to have met her since I first did, after the story I told them.

"Are you nervous?" Luke asked.

"A little." I said.

"You'll be fine. You guys are almost like the same person, you get on really well and I'm sure she won't be that annoyed about you not telling her." Ashton said.

"She'll probably just be excited." Mikey agreed.

"It's ten to. Is everything ready?" I asked.

"Yep." Jon came in. "It's all set. I'll go downstairs and wait."