Chapter 70 - A Changed Man

Start from the beginning

He grinned at the memory, eternally prideful over the woman he got to call his own. Sure, he'd had up to five women at a time in the past whom he'd also called his, but Aven was the one that highlighted how empty and meaningless that claim felt for the rest. There was something about her moaning his name and her riding him greedily, desperate for a release that only he could give her; something about pleasuring and finding pleasure in her gave him the satisfaction a hundred people kneeling to him never could. He knew her trust in him was something special, and the fact that he coaxed it out of her so quickly made her eager expression of it that much more precious to him.

Even after their rocky beginning and her even rockier past, she'd been so ready to give herself to him and every part of his cause. She was a naturally passionate person but most desire to show it had been beaten out of her, but it was clear that part of her was still there and it seemed she'd been starved of someone to direct it towards. Negan was beyond happy to be that outlet. But although in the past simply being the outlet might have appealed to him, he wanted to be more to her. He wanted to reciprocate everything she gave him.

As he dove into the graphic memory of having Aven straddling his hips and touching herself as she rode him and whined his name, he reached down to undo his belt and release the pressure threatening to rip straight through his jeans. He pushed his pants and boxers a few inches down his hips, his throbbing erection springing free before he gripped himself tightly and began stroking, imagining that the movement wasn't his own. He thought of Aven's wide but lustful eyes, the way she'd gaze at him while pumping him relentlessly, with an earnest desire to please him; he thought of the little gasps she gave when he changed position or trailed his hands to a different part of her body; he thought of the way her chest heaved and her head fell back when her warm, wet walls began to convulse around him.

As Negan was about to reach his peak, he imagined the way Aven often pushed off of him after coming down from her own orgasm and sheathed him in her mouth until he came and she swallowed every last drop. With the mental image of her head bobbing up and down and the phantom feeling of her lips sucking tightly against his cock, he came hard, hissing her name. The feeling of cum dripping down his hand reminded him almost harshly that Aven wasn't there. No clean up, she'd once told him when he asked why she was so eager to finish sex that way.

Negan groaned as he turned his head ever so slightly and a sharp pain shot up through his neck. Masturbating certainly hadn't alleviated that particular pain at all, and he quickly found that trying to rub those muscles only made the problem worse. His dick was much easier to appease than the rest of his body.

"Fuck it," he grumbled, pulling his radio from his belt, which now rested around his thighs, and holding it to his mouth. "Wade, go find Frankie and send her up to my room."

"Copy," Wade responded immediately. Negan quickly changed into flannel pajama pants and a clean white t-shirt and poured himself a glass of scotch, which he was finished with ten minutes later when Frankie knocked on the door. She was wearing one of her short, black dresses and had fresh makeup on. Negan opened his mouth to tell her she didn't have to dress up for him anymore, but he closed it, wanting to just get rid of the literal pain in his neck without having to talk much.

"Same spot as usual?" Frankie asked, kneeling behind him where he sat on the foot of the bed and pressing against his shoulder muscles with the heels of her palms. Negan only grunted in confirmation. "Yeah, I can feel a pretty big knot right here," she continued, focusing for a moment on the base of the back of his neck. "Shirt off." Negan slipped his shirt over his head and tossed it next to him on the bed. Frankie went about her job normally, hiding the anger she still felt over Tanya's death and the awkwardness she felt at being called to his room for the first time in over a month. She knew it wasn't for exactly the same reason she'd been called in the past, but that didn't negate the memory of her time as a wife.