When I was about to kick Alphonse in the stomach I saw a old man very calmly watching and smiling at me. Surprised, I stooped right away but when I looked again the man had disappeared.

- Ei Al! Where did that old man go? Did you see him?

- What!? What are you talking about Ed? 

- No time! Let's follow him! I guess he went....that way! Let's go!

- What the heck are you talking about Ed!? Answer me! WHERE ARE WE GOING!??

I don't know that got into me but I started runing like crazy, trying to find that odd man- Was he an Alkahestry master? He was old and he had the looks of a wise guy so it's highly probable! Oh man! I can't lose an opportunity like this! I really need to find more about this type of alchemy!

- You sure are a curious one, Edward Elric! You ask to many questions, don't you?

- WHAT THE- When I suddenly looked behind me there was the old man from before looking peacefully at me, like he has been waiting for me for quite some time

- Trust your heart Alchemist! You followed the trail and the force of the earth so you're ready to know the secrets of Alkahestry. If that is that you wish...please follow me

His voice was so calm that it sounded like it was enchanted. I followed him without a word until we got into a small honest house. We got in and the old man offered me some tea which I gladly  accepted.

- So...I guess you're an Alkahestry master...so can you teach me for real? I got some note on it already if you wish to see...- The old man waved "No" with the head silently and grabed my hand 

- The old man waved "No" with the head silently and grabed my hand 

- Young man...Alkahestry is not about theory or understanding. It's about feeling the life energy which follows in every mountain and river...just like blood which follows in your veins and you-

- I see...so you use the purification circle instead of the transmutation circle...the five-pointed star...each point is an element so...a full circle represents the follow of life force itself...

The old man looked that me. It was strange but being in peace and quiet in that place, hearing the wind and the water drop...it was like I cloud understand the Earth's secrets... like she was telling me every thing...and I was just listening to it

- So...Did you understood everything she told you Edward Elric? You're more talented than I expected...make sure you do good use of the secrets ancient arts of medicine, right?

- Sure! Thank you so much for everything! I...well I just have two questions left concerning you sir...Who are you? And why didn't you told me Alkahestry's secrets directly? 

You're indeed smart Alchemist...master Ling was right...How did he figure it out?

- Well...I'm all and I'm one...I talked to you through  the flow of the Earth because such words were dull from the human memory long ago...the Earth speaks to us but we live in a too lousy world...we never stop to listen to it, right Alchemist? Have you listen to the Earth before?